PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

ajanderson78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/24/2007 MikROM 1.0

I searched the thread and maybe I missed it but, What is the difference between the detox 1.0 zip, and the detox zip?
Old 07-26-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajanderson78 View Post
I searched the thread and maybe I missed it but, What is the difference between the detox 1.0 zip, and the detox zip?
1.0 is the newer one.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 07-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Your thread title is about 3 years old. Do you think the apk optimization has to do with why i can't download htc widgets? Also could it have something to do with the "package file not signed correctly" when i try to update google maps? That's a new one for me. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2010, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Your thread title is about 3 years old. Do you think the apk optimization has to do with why i can't download htc widgets? Also could it have something to do with the "package file not signed correctly" when i try to update google maps? That's a new one for me. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
1. im not sure what title u talking about...
2. there would probably be why thats happening.
3. i just updated google maps like 2 hours ago... no issues at all.

on a side note... im gonna make a cleaner version of the rom and will just start to create zip updates so there will be no need to wipe at all after u will install the rom... just flash the zip update which will have all the new changes in it already.
that way it is easy find out exactly whats wrong if anything is and there is no need to wipe everytime.
not to mention that it will be a smaller d/l file and everything on your phone will always stay just the way u left it except what was updated.
im working on a good clean version with everything optimized right now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

phoneman04 is a n00b

has any1 had any luck with 4g? I was able to get it on the sprint stock rom but hard to on this custom rom.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman04 View Post
has any1 had any luck with 4g? I was able to get it on the sprint stock rom but hard to on this custom rom.
what I was told is that make sure that you update your profile and prl but do a reboot in between
Old 07-26-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

phoneman04 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
what I was told is that make sure that you update your profile and prl but do a reboot in between
k so flash to the new rom reboot then update my profile and prl? just want to make sure i get it right.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
k so flash to the new rom reboot then update my profile and prl? just want to make sure i get it right.
hold on for a little bit...
im fixing up a new version of the rom right now...
lots of new things and im adding programs to internal storage and making a bunch of things uninstallable(not that it matters cuz its easy to erase), also updating everything and making sure it all works... should be up a little later.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

phoneman04 is a n00b

sweet thats awesome. again loving this rom great work
Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
sweet thats awesome. again loving this rom great work
thanks...
again... as usual... it takes time to png optimize things... so thats what im waiting on right now.
this time im not gonna repeat the same mistake as last time... i did a little more research about signing and resigning apk.

im gonna put up the Detox green version(its more popular) and will make flashable zip's to convert the theme to blue or stock.

also... ill just post update zips from now on... i really dont see a good reason to wipe everytime there is something new unless its a major update.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development