PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/25/2007 MikROM 1.1

new roms are up... for now Detox and Detox Blue versions... stock will come up a little later.

u should be able to flash without wiping, if u have issues then just wipe before.
as i mentioned before... phone codes all work... if they dont just go to settings/system updates and push update profile... after that they seem to work just fine.

have fun.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
new roms are up... for now Detox and Detox Blue versions... stock will come up a little later.

u should be able to flash without wiping, if u have issues then just wipe before.
as i mentioned before... phone codes all work... if they dont just go to settings/system updates and push update profile... after that they seem to work just fine.

have fun.
Thanks! I will try the blue till stock one comes up!!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

tried the blue and loaded it with clockworks recovery and did all the wipes and the ROM keep in a constant boot loop
Old 07-26-2010, 12:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
tried the blue and loaded it with clockworks recovery and did all the wipes and the ROM keep in a constant boot loop
mmm i thought i got ride of that happening...
it happened to me the first time i tried also.. but then i switched things up and after making flash twice of each rom i've put it up.

try flashing without wiping and see what happens, ill check again and let u know what i come up with...
it could be the scripts i added in there... but it worked for me a couple of time after the first time it didnt...
is anyone else having those issues?
Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

Yeah I'm having the boot loops when trying to glash the blue theme. It's stuck on the "HTC Quietly Brilliant" screen. I did the full wipe using clockwork's recovery
Old 07-26-2010, 01:25 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok... so there might be an issue with the zip files..
anyways... flash without wiping... and if u wipe.. u might need to flash twice.

ill fix it up tomorrow.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

londawg314 is a n00b

yea same thing. rebooted and reflashed a couple times. no go
Old 07-26-2010, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

I'm using Detox 1.1 and it went flawlessly. I did find the silliest of bugs and I'm probably the only one who's going to find this one. When you go to add a widget, and you tap get more htc widgets, then it doesn't matter which of those 7 you pick, they'll say they're installing, then when it gets done, its not installed. YOu can hit download again, but it will do the same thing. This isn't too big of a deal and like I said I'm probably the only one that uses them. I wiped and reflashed just to make sure it wasn't something I did. First thing after the flash I tried to install them and it's a no go. Everything else is working so smoothly though. I don't know what it could be. I tried installing it as an apk and it still wouldn't work.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

This question is concerning the battery/battery gauge, does the battery meter on the Android roms have the similar effect as on the WM (TP2) what i mean is that they work but they have a rapid high end of low end drain. Look at the previous rom before the 1.1 and pay close attention to the battery gauge watch the it will drop 1% per every 3 to 5 miniutes and them every 7 to 15 minutes, I did that with the screen idle and just watching it. Took the phone off fully charge at 10:30am and at 10:52am I was at 89%, this was saturday morning. I'm sorry I did not mention this earlier before you start the new build.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i did see that it has issues with flashing if u guys wipe.
im not sure why... i tried looking at the logcat but it didn't fully help me figure it out, i do know that it works 100% of the time if its just flashed over the old one with no wipe.
im sorry... i wish i would have time to fix it up right now but i dont really have the time... ill pull the 1.1 version down until ill get to fix it up.
if anyone wants it pm me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development