View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/25/2007 MikROM 1.1

i did see that it has issues with flashing if u guys wipe.
im not sure why... i tried looking at the logcat but it didn't fully help me figure it out, i do know that it works 100% of the time if its just flashed over the old one with no wipe.
im sorry... i wish i would have time to fix it up right now but i dont really have the time... ill pull the 1.1 version down until ill get to fix it up.
if anyone wants it pm me.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils