PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/24/2007 MikROM 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... flash this to fix wifi...

and flash is fully working on the 7/24 version.
i just checked my self... and since ive been with sprint on the phone about my switching lines and reprogramming my phone... i was at stock unrooted rom right before rerooting and flashing the 7/24 version... so im sure there is no way something wont work... u r tight about wifi though.
Dude, you work amazingly fast! Flash and wifi both work now. I'm gonna hang on to this rom for a while. Thanks!

Oh, and I went and thanked yours and triscuits posts cuz both of ya'll helped out quite a bit. Thanks again!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:48 PM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP

Quote:
its the same thing af far as i know.
its cool... im new to this android stuff also.
thats why i try to gather good things from every rom that is out there.
thats whats this rom is basically... a mix of things from different roms, when i like something i put it in.
im just happy its all working out good in the end and i dont have to do too much debugging.
I'd have to say you gather the good stuff. Your ROM was actually the first ROM I flash back when I rooted, and its still my favorite. It's got all the good stuff and none of the ridiculous things i don't use. I only have to take out like two things and I'm all set. Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Dude, you work amazingly fast! Flash and wifi both work now. I'm gonna hang on to this rom for a while. Thanks!

Oh, and I went and thanked yours and triscuits posts cuz both of ya'll helped out quite a bit. Thanks again!
Thanks man. I'm just trying to figure things out as I go, if I help along the way, awesome.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Great ROM...

I noticed something... MSL codes such as ##SOMETHING# are not working...

Any ideas?
Old 07-25-2010, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Great ROM...

Any ideas?
you right... it doesn't...
im not sure if its the theme or because i took out deviceselfservice.
i didnt have much time to really look at how to fix it up... but ill post something when i get a chance.

u can try putting back SDSA.apk (device self service) and see if that works things out.
probably should be pushed using adb or just copy it to system/app using the file explorer.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SDSA.apk (41.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

I'll try that.

Great looking ROM and very snappy... congrats and thanks...
Old 07-25-2010, 01:07 AM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Great ROM...

Any ideas?
Quote:
you right... it doesn't...
im not sure if its the theme or because i took out deviceselfservice.
i didnt have much time to really look at how to fix it up... but ill post something when i get a chance.

u can try putting back SDSA.apk (device self service) and see if that works things out.
probably should be pushed using adb or just copy it to system/app using the file explorer.
I'm on the newest themed ROM with no SDSA.apk and the only code I can't get to work is ##debug#. All of the others are working just fine for me. Weird.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuit View Post
I'm on the newest themed ROM with no SDSA.apk and the only code I can't get to work is ##debug#. All of the others are working just fine for me. Weird.
i dont know why thats happening to just a few people...
its not working for me either... well ##data# isn't and punching my ##mslcode# also dont work...
thats why i flashed back to stock while i was with sprint on the phone today... so that they wont catch on that i rooted.
i switched my phone number so i had to use codes.
im still not sure its the sdsa apk that might be doing this, maybe its the root method or something.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ill be uploading a new version of the rom with a few things updated and fixes... the biggest thing is that i actually pngoptimized and zipaligned pretty much all the apk's in the rom. (it really takes forever to do... the png part anyways).
also.. there are permission fixes that will run as u flash the rom so that all issues would be sloved if there was any.
one last thing... the phone codes actually does work, but it seems that they only d after doing an "update profile" from the settings.
so far it seems like there is a diff in speed after optimizing the apk's, its not big... but it noticeable.

all roms will be up later tonight... and im sorry for updating so much but this is the only time i have to do this right now and after this update it will probably be about two weeks before i can come back to update again... so i wanna leave u guys with as close as i can to perfect.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
ill be uploading a new version of the rom with a few things updated and fixes... the biggest thing is that i actually pngoptimized and zipaligned pretty much all the apk's in the rom. (it really takes forever to do... the png part anyways).
also.. there are permission fixes that will run as u flash the rom so that all issues would be sloved if there was any.
one last thing... the phone codes actually does work, but it seems that they only d after doing an "update profile" from the settings.
so far it seems like there is a diff in speed after optimizing the apk's, its not big... but it noticeable.

all roms will be up later tonight... and im sorry for updating so much but this is the only time i have to do this right now and after this update it will probably be about two weeks before i can come back to update again... so i wanna leave u guys with as close as i can to perfect.
Sounds Great...Luv the rom!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Quote:

I know i said i was gonna stick with the current one but im probably definitely gonna flash this one later tonight. The fps fix really makes the rom. I can't believe how snappy this thing is now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development