View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:16 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ill be uploading a new version of the rom with a few things updated and fixes... the biggest thing is that i actually pngoptimized and zipaligned pretty much all the apk's in the rom. (it really takes forever to do... the png part anyways).
also.. there are permission fixes that will run as u flash the rom so that all issues would be sloved if there was any.
one last thing... the phone codes actually does work, but it seems that they only d after doing an "update profile" from the settings.
so far it seems like there is a diff in speed after optimizing the apk's, its not big... but it noticeable.

all roms will be up later tonight... and im sorry for updating so much but this is the only time i have to do this right now and after this update it will probably be about two weeks before i can come back to update again... so i wanna leave u guys with as close as i can to perfect.
I know i said i was gonna stick with the current one but im probably definitely gonna flash this one later tonight. The fps fix really makes the rom. I can't believe how snappy this thing is now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk