PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gunner4Life is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/17/2007 MikROM (based on 1.47 OTA update)

This is a dope ROM - props to you. This is exactly what I was looking for..Thank You !
Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

updated the change log...

there seems to be a known bug when it comes to vanilla locker and HTC default alarm clock... there isn't really a good way around it besides using a diff clock to set your alarm clock or just using a free alarm clock util from the market... i used to use BetterAlarm in the past and now im using AlarmClockPlus which i like a lot better and havn't had any issues with it at all...
also... both roms have an updated hosts file to block ads.

have fun.

p.s.
i didn't put up screen shots for the stock theme since everyone who has this phone knows exactly how it looks like.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 07-19-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner4Life View Post
This is a dope ROM - props to you. This is exactly what I was looking for..Thank You !
im happy u like.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
Glad to see you back, keep up the good work

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
thanks for the welcome back...
i'm still busy with school for another two weeks.
hopefully ill be able to get a bunch of cool stuff in the future and learn a little more about how to do things in android after my summer semester is done.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g/bb 8310
Carrier: sprint/att

skoobz is becoming a great contributor

bout time! i had to scour another rom, and even then, i couldn't get read of the twitter crap. now, with your rom, i can have the updated crap and erase the other crap. thanks!
Old 07-20-2010, 07:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

have a link to get all those wallpapers and ringtones back?
Old 07-20-2010, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
have a link to get all those wallpapers and ringtones back?
not really... but i can make a zip file with all of them if u really want it.
also... there are some apk's that had wallpapers in them... so i can got u those if u need also.

i think the best way to get wallpapers is using flikie wallpapers.... its has anything and everything u could want... as far as live wallpapers... u can always find better ones than the ones that comes with the phone on the market.
for ringtones there are also a lot of programs u can use to find what u like... personally i like zedge.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

cluenino is a n00b

Great rom so far! Really like the home screen.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

updated the rom... check change log for more details.
i think the coolest thing is the battery percent i added... finally there is no need for an addon to see the percentage left.
besides that... the rom is overclocked and unervoltaged... which means more batt life and now the rom is than ever.

have fun.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

cattivo808 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

Rom is super quick, super snappy and smooth.. like it a lot, and I just flashed ur earlier version this morning (because I had been trying out other ROMs), so between that, and the latest update, the difference is noticeable! one thing though, it's telling me I have (0) Facebook contacts, even though the account is logged in and all that. I tried re-wiping and all that, and same result. For some reason it doesnt wanna finish syncing em all.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development