PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

Will any of the detox themes work with this rom? And do you just flash themes the way you would a rom?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Facebook contacts thru HTC sense are definitely not working...it shows 0 contacts even though it is set to sync...anyone found a fix?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:12 PM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Will any of the detox themes work with this rom? And do you just flash themes the way you would a rom?
They're working for me. Just make a nandroid backup and test. And yes flash them through recovery just like a ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuit View Post
They're working for me. Just make a nandroid backup and test. And yes flash them through recovery just like a ROM.
Cool, thanks man! I've got one more question and this is coming from my Windows Mobile days, but since this rom has the battery percent indicator on it, if I flash another theme will I lose that? I noticed a lot of the detox themes dont have it. Have you had to re-apply a battery indicator apk or setting or anything like that?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

phoneman04 is a n00b

1st off this is an awesome rom. I have 1 question does this rom have the newest Wimax on it?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 PM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Cool, thanks man! I've got one more question and this is coming from my Windows Mobile days, but since this rom has the battery percent indicator on it, if I flash another theme will I lose that? I noticed a lot of the detox themes dont have it. Have you had to re-apply a battery indicator apk or setting or anything like that?

It shouldn't take it away, but I don't know for sure. I think he got the battery percent from a modified services.jar over at XDA posted by kubino99.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=729488
There are a few versions of it but I don't know which one he used.

Edit- Actually he posted that he used the fresh version one page back.

Last edited by Triscuit; 07-22-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yea to fix facebook you need to install facebook from the market.. thats how i fixed mine

Your welcome
Old 07-22-2010, 10:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i really dont know why facebook contacts is not working for some of u guys.... it works perfect for me.
anyways...
for the batt percent u would wanna pick the version that goes with fresh's rom... it seems to fit almost all builds.
also... if u would flash a diff theme it will probably take away your batt percent, so knowing where/how to get it back would be a good idea.
i gave the link a few posts back, and as for the how part... u guys already know how to flash a rom... so its exactly the same only u wont need to wipe anything.

hope that helps some people.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 07-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just gotta A your rom is off the chain man lol
Well put together everything working speedy. Just was missing the kernel for better fps, i was clocking in on 40 when i downloaded the rom and after the kernel got put in im at 55 fps .. Awsome rom tho man great job!!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Just gotta A your rom is off the chain man lol
Well put together everything working speedy. Just was missing the kernel for better fps, i was clocking in on 40 when i downloaded the rom and after the kernel got put in im at 55 fps .. Awsome rom tho man great job!!
thanks... im glad u like.
there will be more to come... as soon as i will have time anyways.
i want to perfect the detox theme... he's done a wonderful job, but did finish all of it(still a few apps that don't match the overall theme).

anyways... thanks for the comments.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development