PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 03:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattivo808 View Post
Rom is super quick, super snappy and smooth.. like it a lot, and I just flashed ur earlier version this morning (because I had been trying out other ROMs), so between that, and the latest update, the difference is noticeable! one thing though, it's telling me I have (0) Facebook contacts, even though the account is logged in and all that. I tried re-wiping and all that, and same result. For some reason it doesnt wanna finish syncing em all.
Strange... if u came from my previous version I'm sure u dont even need to wipe... I always wipe anyways, but I tried flashing both versions of the rom to make sure it works.
Anyways, I guess u should try to wipe if its not working... all good here for me.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 07-22-2010, 04:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

cattivo808 is a n00b

wiping and reflashing again... just to make sure.. btw, did u sync ur fb contacts right from the initial setup? or did you skip through it all and sync afterward from the accounts settings?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this rom looks great! is this using HTC dialer, or the stock android? (anyone got more screen shots of this rom too would be great to see)...
Old 07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
this rom looks great! is this using HTC dialer, or the stock android? (anyone got more screen shots of this rom too would be great to see)...
yea... htc dialer... but skinned a little...
check out detox theme thread on xda... u will have all the screen shots for how it looks up there.
the link is on the first post.

as soon as ill have time to really get a good amount of work on this rom i will put in more things and will probably skin some things my self... but right now i still have classes... so not too much time to put into it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattivo808 View Post
wiping and reflashing again... just to make sure.. btw, did u sync ur fb contacts right from the initial setup? or did you skip through it all and sync afterward from the accounts settings?
initial setup.
i dont think it should make a difference... but maybe.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Stickboy46 is just getting started

Anyway i can get just the background from the OP. I have the theme on another ROM and like the way that background flows with it better. Thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickboy46 View Post
Anyway i can get just the background from the OP. I have the theme on another ROM and like the way that background flows with it better. Thanks
sure dude...
im not sure which one u mean... so here is two of them.
just right click and save image as... then u should know what to do.

Last edited by amikam; 07-22-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i added the blue version of detox to the mix(see here)... personally i like the green better cuz i think the blue is not complete yet although it has a lot more modifications in it.
but, since the original color is green, the things that are untouched by the theme still fit with the regular detox theme and with the blue one... not so much.

have fun.

Last edited by amikam; 07-22-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Stickboy46 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
sure dude...
im not sure which one u mean... so here is two of them.
just right click and save image as... then u should know what to do.

It was the first one i wanted. Looks like you have done great work. I'd try it but i have mine set up just how i want it. Only thing tempting me towards yours over the Baked Snack ROM is the battery percentage part haha. Thats pretty sweet
Old 07-22-2010, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickboy46 View Post
It was the first one i wanted. Looks like you have done great work. I'd try it but i have mine set up just how i want it. Only thing tempting me towards yours over the Baked Snack ROM is the battery percentage part haha. Thats pretty sweet
gotya...
check out this link for batt percent:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=729488

u would want to flash the version matching with fresh's rom... i know u have baked snack... but the version made for fresh is the only one working as far as i know.

edit:
seems like they have a working version for baked... maybe try that one instead.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development