View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:04 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRG83) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

The smartkeyboard pro doesnt work
that was up in the beta version by mistake... its not up in the official release.
the multiupload link was leading into the beta version i had up for testers a few days ago... but i changed it now and the link is the correct one... u should redownload... and if u want to get smartkeyboard... youll easily find it in another website.

sorry for the mixup.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils