PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

garapyuto is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Wooo Hooooo 600 pages!

Sorry. My life sux so much that small things get me excited.
That's what she said?

Last edited by garapyuto; 02-17-2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: 601
Old 02-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ouch!
I'm not going say that wasn't funny but this is a Rom thread... and a mod's thread on top of that. LOL!

OMJ, will your new version have the stock rosie or will it have the same custom right button assignment? I'm just curious what you might have in mind for the rosie in your next update.

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 02-17-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

garapyuto is just getting started

I hope you didn't think the comment was a knock on anyone. It was a joke. Anyhow, I have noticed on 4.5 that I have been having trouble sending pic mail via my gmail account. The pic mails always sit in my outbox, and rarely get sent at all. Anyone else notice this?

BTW, I am able to send it as an SMS.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hey, I am secure enough in my masculinity to admit that every now and then I have a dip in my testosterone levels. Watch what happens when you hit your 40's and then they tell you that your testosterone levels are dropping, you'll get there.

I get so mellowed out. I am content to stay at home and watch a movie, open a bottle of wine and chill. I'm much more attentive to my kids and wife, I'm also a lot more emotional and relaxed. This low T thing is payback for neutering my Italian Mastiff. When I started my testosterone injections, it was like turning into the incredible bulk. Wine? A XXXXXXL Snuggie? HOUSE SHORTS! To the theme of Saturday Night fever I'd shower up, slick the hair back, dress up, and go out and not return until 7:30 AM and I'm the only guy having breakfast all dressed up.

Seriously, MEN if you feel like the air has been let out of your tires, it might be low testosterone levels. It's easy to fix and within a day or so you'll feel like a kid again.

BTW I love my Evo with this Rom. Super fast and amazing.

Now they can't delete my post because I am talking about the ROM.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

juortiz85 is a n00b

YHow's it going omj? Well hope everything is okay. Just wondering when will be coming out with a new fresh and exciting new Rom for us fans to download. Let me know I've been checking everyday. I'm beginning to lose hope. The latest Rom is great but can use some more improvement. Well have a good and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading. =D&gt
Old 02-18-2011, 05:58 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Ouch!
I'm not going say that wasn't funny but this is a Rom thread... and a mod's thread on top of that. LOL!

OMJ, will your new version have the stock rosie or will it have the same custom right button assignment? I'm just curious what you might have in mind for the rosie in your next update.
I kinda like the right button assignment, I left it mapped to Browser & have been using it quite abit.....with that said, I'll probably leave it, but maybe include the stock rosie on the sd card so it can be pushed back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juortiz85 View Post
YHow's it going omj? Well hope everything is okay. Just wondering when will be coming out with a new fresh and exciting new Rom for us fans to download. Let me know I've been checking everyday. I'm beginning to lose hope. The latest Rom is great but can use some more improvement. Well have a good and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading. =D&gt
been real busy, not working on anything new at the moment, not really anything new or exciting going on....

when GB is released, there will definitely be a new rls

fyi---I'm not one of those chefs that are constantly effing w/ the ROM on a daily basis.....if I'm happy w/ the current ROM, I leave it alone & enjoy my phone

and since u mentioned......what could be improved?

TO ALL: I'm not always on here, if u see a leak of gingerbread, send me a PM to let me know!!!
Old 02-19-2011, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work

The right button rosie thing isn't an issue. You can set it to what you want, or delete it. I installed ADWlauncher and there is a thousand tweaks on there and you can have three or five buttons at the bottom and custom program them.

ADW took me about 45 minutes to figure out completely and get it working the way I wanted. The normal person, about 10, fifteen tops.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work

They need to hurry up and release GB already. Looking forward to a new rom. Flashed CM7 and my phone went ape shit. Back on OMJ now. Thinking of trying out Mikfroyo's. OMJ, have you ever tried anyone's roms other than your own, or is that just taboo?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:41 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
They need to hurry up and release GB already. Looking forward to a new rom. Flashed CM7 and my phone went ape shit. Back on OMJ now. Thinking of trying out Mikfroyo's. OMJ, have you ever tried anyone's roms other than your own, or is that just taboo?
Yeah, I've tried a few.....aamikams, myns....I dont care for themes, so I wasn't much impressed but the speed of aamikams is what led me to use his base.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

CYNICALifornia is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
and since u mentioned......what could be improved?
You know I'm 98% happy with your ROMs, but if you could eek out some more battery life I'd be 115% happy.

Thanks for all your hard work.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development