View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Fat Tony
PPCGeeks Regular

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Hey, I am secure enough in my masculinity to admit that every now and then I have a dip in my testosterone levels. Watch what happens when you hit your 40's and then they tell you that your testosterone levels are dropping, you'll get there.

I get so mellowed out. I am content to stay at home and watch a movie, open a bottle of wine and chill. I'm much more attentive to my kids and wife, I'm also a lot more emotional and relaxed. This low T thing is payback for neutering my Italian Mastiff. When I started my testosterone injections, it was like turning into the incredible bulk. Wine? A XXXXXXL Snuggie? HOUSE SHORTS! To the theme of Saturday Night fever I'd shower up, slick the hair back, dress up, and go out and not return until 7:30 AM and I'm the only guy having breakfast all dressed up.

Seriously, MEN if you feel like the air has been let out of your tires, it might be low testosterone levels. It's easy to fix and within a day or so you'll feel like a kid again.

BTW I love my Evo with this Rom. Super fast and amazing.

Now they can't delete my post because I am talking about the ROM.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.