PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

busventinc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I've been sick all week, and ended up in the hospital, when I get home I'll upload.
GET WELL SOON OMJ went through the ringer my self...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/11*

Good newz-OMJ is out of the hospital, chillin at home
Old 03-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Good news indeed.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Holy Crap Ken! Ur last post was from the hospital? !

MOST DEDICATED CHEF/MOD AWARD GOES TO OMJ HANDS DOWN !!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2011, 08:35 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Holy Crap Ken! Ur last post was from the hospital? !

MOST DEDICATED CHEF/MOD AWARD GOES TO OMJ HANDS DOWN !!!

lol, thx.....well what can I say, I was bored....and I have to say, I could have brought my laptop, but the EVO had everything I needed that and I was not planning on being admitted when I went to the dr.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D - OMJ's Custom ROM

crensmeyer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
lol, thx.....well what can I say, I was bored....and I have to say, I could have brought my laptop, but the EVO had everything I needed that and I was not planning on being admitted when I went to the dr.
Glad you're home. Hope you're feeling better. Take your time your health is far more important than any ROM.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work

Hey OMJ or anyone else that knows about flashing mods/themes?

Is there a list of mods and themes that work well with your ROM? I've been using your rom stock since I rooted back in the fall and I've yet to flash any themes. I'd like to see a clear lock screen bar and/or a different rosie. Just getting sick of looking at the same phone and have yet to find a rom as smooth and fast as yours.

Any help on the topic would be appreciated. Thx!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

busventinc is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Nice just Take it easy just found out evo users are going to get android 2.3.3 by the summer gb with sense 2.0 they are going to release it along with the release of evo 3d so that is good news hopefully a dev will her there hands on a leaked version soon

Old 03-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wow, where did you read this at? Got a link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by busventinc View Post
Nice just Take it easy just found out evo users are going to get android 2.3.3 by the summer gb with sense 2.0 they are going to release it along with the release of evo 3d so that is good news hopefully a dev will her there hands on a leaked version soon

Old 03-23-2011, 11:48 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

for those interested in the re-engineered odex ROM....it's looking more & more like it wont happen.

I only have 2 mods working for it, battery % & 4n1 reboot menu. I tried to get power widgets, transparent curtain but kept having booting issues....I got fed up w/ it and quit.....amikam is to busy trying to launch his new website, so he hasn't been able to help.

I've been running the odex rom for over a week, I don't really see much improvement over the deodex

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
Hey OMJ or anyone else that knows about flashing mods/themes?

Is there a list of mods and themes that work well with your ROM? I've been using your rom stock since I rooted back in the fall and I've yet to flash any themes. I'd like to see a clear lock screen bar and/or a different rosie. Just getting sick of looking at the same phone and have yet to find a rom as smooth and fast as yours.

Any help on the topic would be appreciated. Thx!
since my 4.4 & 4.5 ROMs are based on amikams re-engineered ROM, you should be able to use any of the mods/themes he has posted.

[ROM] - [02/06/2011] - MikFroYo v4.5 - ReEngineered Sense - Still Fast. - xda-developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by busventinc View Post

yeah I read that too, we're suppose to get GB/Sense in 2Q, I'm guessing they're purposely holding off because of the 3D....hopefully we'll get a leak b4 then.

There's a good chance I'll be switching to the 3D, but I'll make sure to release a Evo GB ROM b4 switching.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development