View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 05:58 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Ouch!
I'm not going say that wasn't funny but this is a Rom thread... and a mod's thread on top of that. LOL!

OMJ, will your new version have the stock rosie or will it have the same custom right button assignment? I'm just curious what you might have in mind for the rosie in your next update.
I kinda like the right button assignment, I left it mapped to Browser & have been using it quite abit.....with that said, I'll probably leave it, but maybe include the stock rosie on the sd card so it can be pushed back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juortiz85 View Post
YHow's it going omj? Well hope everything is okay. Just wondering when will be coming out with a new fresh and exciting new Rom for us fans to download. Let me know I've been checking everyday. I'm beginning to lose hope. The latest Rom is great but can use some more improvement. Well have a good and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading. =D&gt
been real busy, not working on anything new at the moment, not really anything new or exciting going on....

when GB is released, there will definitely be a new rls

fyi---I'm not one of those chefs that are constantly effing w/ the ROM on a daily basis.....if I'm happy w/ the current ROM, I leave it alone & enjoy my phone

and since u mentioned......what could be improved?

TO ALL: I'm not always on here, if u see a leak of gingerbread, send me a PM to let me know!!!