PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
I put the Registries in but when i try and update the album art, it says it cannot connect. Anyone else have this issue?
Try it again, I get it on the first time when I press on update all from the menu. Updating a single song always seems to work and I've noticed the update all works better when you click the album icon (tiny thing) on the top left of the music tab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I put the Registries in but when i try and update the album art, it says it cannot connect. Anyone else have this issue?
did u try doing it by pushing update all songs from the menu?
did u restart (dumb question i know.. but still..) ?
were u connected already or no?

it should work even if u r not connected unless u don't have either Google maps or agps installed (don't remember which one of those).
i remember that for me sometimes it wouldn't go online from the weather tab or the music tab unless i had one or the other installed... like i said don't remember which one. which i could be completely wrong about the need to have them though... i'm on sprint... and if i update prl or profile it seems like 2.5 i weather tab and the music tab would have some issues connecting to update unless im already online for some reason. again... just things that happens to me sometimes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor

Does anybody know how to change the homebackgroundpath. This would be the weather wallpaper. I have tried a number of things. i can't find the reg entry anywhere except in the sprint reg editor. changing the sprint one doesn't work. I can't even find the jpg that is the default image.

Thanks

Last edited by mucky; 12-15-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:36 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
Does anybody know how to change the homebackgroundpath. This would be the weather wallpaper. I have tried a number of things. i can't find the reg entry anywhere except in the sprint reg editor. changing the sprint one doesn't work. I can't even find the jpg that is the default image.

Thanks

have you tried....

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeBackgroundPath"=" "
Old 12-16-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
have you tried....

"HomeBackgroundPath"=" "
I can't find it. the only place I saw it was in the sprint package and I changed it there, but that didn't work. I found the animation wallpaper reg and tried to add the HomeBackgroundpath there, but that didn't work. When I added it, I didn't add the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila part. I just added it under the animated wallpaper.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:29 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
I can't find it. the only place I saw it was in the sprint package and I changed it there, but that didn't work. I found the animation wallpaper reg and tried to add the HomeBackgroundpath there, but that didn't work. When I added it, I didn't add the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila part. I just added it under the animated wallpaper.
that reg edit I manually inserted, you wont find it anywhere else....are you using the Sprint package? paste exactly what you have for that reg key

"HomeBackgroundPath"=" "
Old 12-16-2009, 06:34 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisk View Post
Calkulins kitchen obliterates your kitchen. Especially since I never knew it was possible to make my phone keep text messages in its outbox for 5 days and then randomly send them all at once, but your buggy kitchen proved me wrong..Have you even gotten everything in the kitchen tested (not by yourself, but by others ahswell)?

PS im pretty sure HTC messaging was at fault, even though it worked fine with calks.
hey dude this is a calks witch is an envruis kitchen bro
Old 12-16-2009, 06:37 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

one more thing try clearlibg all your mess on device and storage then hard reset to be safe and dont reload old text and you should be fine
Old 12-16-2009, 09:14 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Try it again, I get it on the first time when I press on update all from the menu. Updating a single song always seems to work and I've noticed the update all works better when you click the album icon (tiny thing) on the top left of the music tab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
did u try doing it by pushing update all songs from the menu?
did u restart (dumb question i know.. but still..) ?
were u connected already or no?

it should work even if u r not connected unless u don't have either Google maps or agps installed (don't remember which one of those).
i remember that for me sometimes it wouldn't go online from the weather tab or the music tab unless i had one or the other installed... like i said don't remember which one. which i could be completely wrong about the need to have them though... i'm on sprint... and if i update prl or profile it seems like 2.5 i weather tab and the music tab would have some issues connecting to update unless im already online for some reason. again... just things that happens to me sometimes.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I tried the little icon in the top left corner and it works fine now.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I want to do a little experimenting this weekend.
Can I use this kitchen to build a Titanium ONLY ROM? If so, do I just eliminate all the Sense options?

I'm finding a few issues with Sense that are making it difficult to use as an everyday "working" OS. (Main issue is that when I open an appointment, I can't see the notes that are included. I also don't like the non-touch-friendly notifications for missed calls & voicemail.)
These issues aren't huge, but I'm going to be dropping my landline and going entirely mobile in the next week and I need something that is more reliable and usable.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development