PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 02:21 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey OMJ, so it this Leo dialer actually a GSM dialer? I assume it is and that's why the data arrows don't work properly and it has the conference call button ... and if so, has there even been a CDMA Leo made to port the dialer from?

@ Anybody... I know it has been discussed in the past but I don't remember seeing the answer... Has the bug with the icons going blurry after sending a text been fixed? The one where you just have to hit the back key and then they jump back to normal. If so, which package fixed this so I can cook it in instead? Thanks
I'm not sure if it's GSM or CDMA.....

no, I still see the corruption for time to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Anyone else having the issue with the start menu icons showing up on top of each other every time you open a different menu? I cooked 28014 3 times with same results.
I havent seen that issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
As always, thanks OMJ. Decided to load 28014 again - seems to work fine for the most part (no issue with the start icon) - though it still "smears" in calendar.
Just out of morbid curiousity - any progress on 28205/23518?
Thanks for the hard work OMJ.
El Mono
I'm no longer seeing the smearing #'s, check my 28014 template to see what I have included & compare to yours....

I briefly used 28205 but was having a problem with the dialer displaying the contact pic/#. 23518, I didnt care for the change in outlook.

Quote:
That's a better way to describe it. I couldnt think of the word last night, but the start menu is smearing just like the calander time setter
I have seen this in the past but not for a long time.....not sure what was causing it.

Quote:
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try it out when I get home tonight. BTW did OMJ ever get the manila locker to work with 2.5.3? I know it was causing some issues at one time.
I've been using it for a awhile now.....I'm not really seeing any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Hi OMJ..

Figured out the BT icon issue with the new LEO dialer, most new dialers including the leo need the TaskBarIconMgr package in order to work.

I just took the one from the latest leo2.02 dump and replaced the following files:
BT Discoverable Mask.bmp
BT Discoverable.bmp
BT On Mode Mask.bmp
BT On Mode.bmp
BT Stereo headset Mask.bmp
BT Stereo headset.bmp
Stereo headset Mask.bmp
Stereo headset.bmp

With what was in the Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0 so that the icons were not just black and white.. (i liked the blue BT icon personally)

Works like a charm..
thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
when the customization tool runs i get a sashimi.xml error, probably because I didn't include the Sashimi tweak, but since I don't use Sashimi I don't see the point of including it. Can this be fixed for future versions? Or should I just include the Sashimi tweak?
open config_operator.txt @ \OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.7\EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier - Generic\files

remove XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml

LOCK:Enabled
TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk
CAB: \Windows\Calkulins_Diamond_Tweaks.cab
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml
LOCKisabled
RST: Reset
Old 01-22-2010, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

OMJ,

I came across a fix for the LEO Dialer where there is an overlap between the middle "hide/show" button and the contacts tab.

I haven't tried cooking it in yet (still trying to figure out how to cook Swype into the rom) but take a look at this...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=596614

Anyone else who's planning on cooking a new rom with the LEO dialer, put this thing in there and test it out.. Let us know how it goes.

Also, how does the posted Bluetooth Icon fix work? Can I just convert the cab to EXT and cook it into the rom? If so, where does that package need to be? Thanks.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
t (still trying to figure out how to cook Swype into the rom)

put this unzipped folder with the rest of your SIP folders and select it in the kitchen along with any other kb you want.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SIP - Swype VGA.zip (1.51 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Also, how does the posted Bluetooth Icon fix work? Can I just convert the cab to EXT and cook it into the rom? If so, where does that package need to be? Thanks.
I posted the EXT package that fixes the BT icon a page back.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=968

As for the dialer fix, I don't think it works, I've tried.. Works like a charm on the rhodium 3.5 dialer pyro released but not the leo dialer.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
put this unzipped folder with the rest of your SIP folders and select it in the kitchen along with any other kb you want.
thanks..i think something was missing in the package that we both have.. mwalt gave me his package and its working now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
I posted the EXT package that fixes the BT icon a page back.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=968

As for the dialer fix, I don't think it works, I've tried.. Works like a charm on the rhodium 3.5 dialer pyro released but not the leo dialer.
yeah, it didnt work for me either. but i got the bluetooth fix working..thanks!!

How do I remove or make the bottom bar (the one behind the tab icons) transparent?

All the threads I've searched so far are for making the slider transparent but I want to get get rid of the bar so that the only thing you can see is the icons.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by aeropatel; 01-23-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:00 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
How do I remove or make the bottom bar (the one behind the tab icons) transparent?

All the threads I've searched so far are for making the slider transparent but I want to get get rid of the bar so that the only thing you can see is the icons.

Thanks for the help.
Give this EXT a try...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Give this EXT a try...

THANK YOU!! Will let you know how it goes!!

*** EDIT ***

Success!! Thanks again!

Last edited by aeropatel; 01-24-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:10 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I havent been on much lately, worked a different schedule last week.....back to normal this week...

Has there been any new 6.5 & 6.5.3 SYS's released?

Quote:
OMJ,

I came across a fix for the LEO Dialer where there is an overlap between the middle "hide/show" button and the contacts tab.

I haven't tried cooking it in yet (still trying to figure out how to cook Swype into the rom) but take a look at this...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=596614

Anyone else who's planning on cooking a new rom with the LEO dialer, put this thing in there and test it out.. Let us know how it goes.

cool, thanks much!
Old 01-24-2010, 04:46 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I havent been on much lately, worked a different schedule last week.....back to normal this week...

Has there been any new 6.5 & 6.5.3 SYS's released?
You know there was a 21889SYS released- I tried it, but it didn't work at all for me. I only got the SYS files- had to use the 21887ROM files [XIP]. Using the 21887 right now.

Code:
[rant] I dont know what I'm going to do with something happens to this Diamond. I've had it about as long as my Apache/6700. I really don't want the TP2 and Sprint doesn't seem to have a different replacement in the works. [/rant]
Welcome back.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
You know there was a 21889SYS released- I tried it, but it didn't work at all for me. I only got the SYS files- had to use the 21887ROM files [XIP]. Using the 21887 right now.

On the other side of the coin, I've had excellent results from 21889. Believe I got the SYS and the ROM files. I did use the older OEM files.

And definitely welcome back; I was concerned there was something more serious than a temporary work schedule change.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development