View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:21 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey OMJ, so it this Leo dialer actually a GSM dialer? I assume it is and that's why the data arrows don't work properly and it has the conference call button ... and if so, has there even been a CDMA Leo made to port the dialer from?

@ Anybody... I know it has been discussed in the past but I don't remember seeing the answer... Has the bug with the icons going blurry after sending a text been fixed? The one where you just have to hit the back key and then they jump back to normal. If so, which package fixed this so I can cook it in instead? Thanks
I'm not sure if it's GSM or CDMA.....

no, I still see the corruption for time to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Anyone else having the issue with the start menu icons showing up on top of each other every time you open a different menu? I cooked 28014 3 times with same results.
I havent seen that issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
As always, thanks OMJ. Decided to load 28014 again - seems to work fine for the most part (no issue with the start icon) - though it still "smears" in calendar.
Just out of morbid curiousity - any progress on 28205/23518?
Thanks for the hard work OMJ.
El Mono
I'm no longer seeing the smearing #'s, check my 28014 template to see what I have included & compare to yours....

I briefly used 28205 but was having a problem with the dialer displaying the contact pic/#. 23518, I didnt care for the change in outlook.

Quote:
That's a better way to describe it. I couldnt think of the word last night, but the start menu is smearing just like the calander time setter
I have seen this in the past but not for a long time.....not sure what was causing it.

Quote:
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try it out when I get home tonight. BTW did OMJ ever get the manila locker to work with 2.5.3? I know it was causing some issues at one time.
I've been using it for a awhile now.....I'm not really seeing any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Hi OMJ..

Figured out the BT icon issue with the new LEO dialer, most new dialers including the leo need the TaskBarIconMgr package in order to work.

I just took the one from the latest leo2.02 dump and replaced the following files:
BT Discoverable Mask.bmp
BT Discoverable.bmp
BT On Mode Mask.bmp
BT On Mode.bmp
BT Stereo headset Mask.bmp
BT Stereo headset.bmp
Stereo headset Mask.bmp
Stereo headset.bmp

With what was in the Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0 so that the icons were not just black and white.. (i liked the blue BT icon personally)

Works like a charm..
thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
when the customization tool runs i get a sashimi.xml error, probably because I didn't include the Sashimi tweak, but since I don't use Sashimi I don't see the point of including it. Can this be fixed for future versions? Or should I just include the Sashimi tweak?
open config_operator.txt @ \OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.7\EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier - Generic\files

remove XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml

LOCK:Enabled
TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk
CAB: \Windows\Calkulins_Diamond_Tweaks.cab
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml
LOCKisabled
RST: Reset