View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
You know there was a 21889SYS released- I tried it, but it didn't work at all for me. I only got the SYS files- had to use the 21887ROM files [XIP]. Using the 21887 right now.

On the other side of the coin, I've had excellent results from 21889. Believe I got the SYS and the ROM files. I did use the older OEM files.

And definitely welcome back; I was concerned there was something more serious than a temporary work schedule change.