View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:14 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Try it again, I get it on the first time when I press on update all from the menu. Updating a single song always seems to work and I've noticed the update all works better when you click the album icon (tiny thing) on the top left of the music tab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
did u try doing it by pushing update all songs from the menu?
did u restart (dumb question i know.. but still..) ?
were u connected already or no?

it should work even if u r not connected unless u don't have either Google maps or agps installed (don't remember which one of those).
i remember that for me sometimes it wouldn't go online from the weather tab or the music tab unless i had one or the other installed... like i said don't remember which one. which i could be completely wrong about the need to have them though... i'm on sprint... and if i update prl or profile it seems like 2.5 i weather tab and the music tab would have some issues connecting to update unless im already online for some reason. again... just things that happens to me sometimes.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I tried the little icon in the top left corner and it works fine now.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!