View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:36 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I put the Registries in but when i try and update the album art, it says it cannot connect. Anyone else have this issue?
did u try doing it by pushing update all songs from the menu?
did u restart (dumb question i know.. but still..) ?
were u connected already or no?

it should work even if u r not connected unless u don't have either Google maps or agps installed (don't remember which one of those).
i remember that for me sometimes it wouldn't go online from the weather tab or the music tab unless i had one or the other installed... like i said don't remember which one. which i could be completely wrong about the need to have them though... i'm on sprint... and if i update prl or profile it seems like 2.5 i weather tab and the music tab would have some issues connecting to update unless im already online for some reason. again... just things that happens to me sometimes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.