PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

empirical is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

I using 28014 in omj kitchen without the x2 task manager. I would rather use the WM task manger but how do I get it maped to the start button with the press and hold to activate it? is there a reg edit that i need to to?
Old 12-26-2009, 06:09 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Hey, I see in the kitchen there is a FaceBook 1.1 app (and engine). Does anyone have a cab?
I haven't found it in a search...

Last edited by Trident; 12-26-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

MikeEx is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for the updated kitchen OMJ.
Radio: Sprint Radio V1.11.00F
Old 12-26-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
here ya go....I'm uploading the rom too, will post in my custom rom thread

A BIG thanks to OMJ for all his hard work and generosity. I finally took the plunge of cooking my own rom, based on the above. I took out PIM Backup, My Phone, Office, ArcSoft MMS, and OperaMobile 10 beta and then created the rom. I then flashed the rom, followed by creating a shortcut to the PIM Backup in Internal Storage and installing My Phone, OperaMobile 10 beta, and Sprint Mail to internal storage. I then installed SPB Shell. I now have a very snappy, fully functional (SMS & MMS), and beautiful looking gui with 62Mb and 120MB left on a fresh boot.

P.S. Bubble Breaker works too!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

is there anyway to lower the speed of the tweaked manila files for the calendar, pics and music tab?
it's a little too fast. on the other hand, the original files are too slow.
what are the chances that there is a mid speed?
Old 12-27-2009, 04:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

El Mono is just getting started

After trying 28002/08/05 I settled on 28005. No complaints. Then you come along with 28014 - couldn't resist. Thanks OMJ.
Happy belated bday and xmas. You are too kind, seriously. Thanks for all your hard work/time.
By the way, any progress on the smearing numbers in the calendar/time picker. I'm too much of a coward to try it...
El Mono
Old 12-27-2009, 08:11 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i don't know if it's ever been posted before, and actually i never saw it before anywhere, but it should be changed in the kitchen... anyways, for everyone who uses any kind of easy input as their keyboard and wants it to actually save your custom words while using T9 mode and not just overwrite what u wrote with some word that T9 think it is. i found a reg edit that lets u do that.
make sure that the following is set to 1 and not 0 as it was originally set.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9]
"ExactInListMode"=dword:00000001.

and now using T9 is not a pain anymore.
and another fix...
for the menu enhancement, i hope u guys actually noticed it, cuz i did and it was easy to fix. the highlighted sides on the menu when u push on a middle line in the menu are a little off.
to fix u would need to make sure the following reg key is set like this:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCMenus]
"ItemClickHL"="20,73,95,20,41,62,-1,104,125,146,167,188"
"ItemClickHL_LS"="20,73,170,209,230,251,-1,293,314,335,356,377"

originally 73 was set to 74 which directed the png image to the wrong location.
sorry for not having an actual screen shot, and it is very hard to notice, but still... it should be fixed, and since it was originally wvga, who ever changed it to vga forgot it, or got it wrong.

btw, omj i think u forgot to put in netcf 3.5 into 21887.

thx man....I'll update the kitchen....and yeah, crap, 3.5 was missed....I was testing 21885 & copied 3.5 into it, but was having issues w/ 21885 so I moved on to 21887 & forgot....old man syndrome, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Great.
Now... before I start building- I also noticed that these new builds don't include MSVC as a separate package. Is it built into the SYS or do I need to bring it over from another kitchen?
[I just copy/pasted the packages...]

Holy crap. 21887 is much faster than 21882. Could be because the ROM is considerably smaller and there is lot less extraneous stuff running.
This is BAD ASS!
yeah, I notice VC has been missing from the SYS many times....When I remember to check, I usually just copy from another SYS

glad ya like 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirical View Post
I using 28014 in omj kitchen without the x2 task manager. I would rather use the WM task manger but how do I get it maped to the start button with the press and hold to activate it? is there a reg edit that i need to to?
well I was using the modified Showcase from omni for that, but I found out it was causing freezing. I'll attach that package if u want to try it.

another thing u could do is, bind the hold send key to task manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Hey, I see in the kitchen there is a FaceBook 1.1 app (and engine). Does anyone have a cab?
I haven't found it in a search...
I saw a cab floatin around awhile back, try searching @ XDA.

Actually, I just checked MS MarketPlace, it has 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx View Post
Thanks for the updated kitchen OMJ.
very welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
A BIG thanks to OMJ for all his hard work and generosity. I finally took the plunge of cooking my own rom, based on the above. I took out PIM Backup, My Phone, Office, ArcSoft MMS, and OperaMobile 10 beta and then created the rom. I then flashed the rom, followed by creating a shortcut to the PIM Backup in Internal Storage and installing My Phone, OperaMobile 10 beta, and Sprint Mail to internal storage. I then installed SPB Shell. I now have a very snappy, fully functional (SMS & MMS), and beautiful looking gui with 62Mb and 120MB left on a fresh boot.

P.S. Bubble Breaker works too!
cool, welcome to the kitchen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
is there anyway to lower the speed of the tweaked manila files for the calendar, pics and music tab?
it's a little too fast. on the other hand, the original files are too slow.
what are the chances that there is a mid speed?
lol, too fast? that would have to be address by amarullz

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
After trying 28002/08/05 I settled on 28005. No complaints. Then you come along with 28014 - couldn't resist. Thanks OMJ.
Happy belated bday and xmas. You are too kind, seriously. Thanks for all your hard work/time.
By the way, any progress on the smearing numbers in the calendar/time picker. I'm too much of a coward to try it...
El Mono
thanks! just checked....numbers still smear

Last edited by OMJ; 12-27-2009 at 08:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Thanks once again OMJ for a wonderful kitchen. Only issue I ran into was the Manila Home Locker isn't functioning. I even tried installing it manually and still a no go. I'm running 28014
Old 12-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
Merry Christmas ALL!!!

OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.5

This is an all-in-one Kitchen. It has Sense 2.5, Sense 2.1, and Manila 2.1. This is based off Calkulins v4.2. I stripped out the older SYS's to keep to a minimum. It has 21055 / 21887 / 28014. I left most of the packages in too. There are 4 saved rom's, disregard the 28011 saved rom.

Hey Buddy,

Been on the road since before Christmas but Happy (belated) Birthday and Merry (belated) Christmas!!

Been watching the little fued going on over at xda with 2.1 and was wondering if you were going to add it to the kitchen... then i log on and ... waalllaaa! Of course you added it

Thanks again Buddy!!! (can't wait to get home and build a 21887 w/2.1!)

P.S. - have you already updated the kitchen and sys as of today in reference to the previously mentioned stuff? .netCF, eT9, etc...
Old 12-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Oh yeah forgot..

I think i read over at xda that the new Sense 2.1 didn't have the ability to set alarms through Sense ... said that you could set them, but they wouldn't stick unless you actually went into the WM native client and set the alarm there... Can anybody using Sense 2.1 confirm or deny this?

... trying to solve probs before i even get home and start flashing hehe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development