PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 02:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS MOBILITY

Ice_Biker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
OK, here is my custom HTC Sense kitchen. First things first. This kitchen began as a Calkulin kitchen, so thank you Calkulin for the nice base!

Keep in mind, this kitchen is setup for OMJ roms, it is completely customized to my likes. When you load a rom there are 3 saved templates which are saved from my current ROM's.

omj.sense.21055
omj.sense.21887
omj.sense.28014

Do you or anyone else have any generic ROM templates from which to build from...? can I/we use your ROMs as a me template

I promise I'll use your kitchen and thank you alot ...

=D>
Old 12-27-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

I cant seem to find Voice Command, is it in this kitchen? I think I remember using it in the previous kitchen, I need it for TellMe
Old 12-27-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
I cant seem to find Voice Command, is it in this kitchen? I think I remember using it in the previous kitchen, I need it for TellMe
he didn't add it as far as i saw... but just copy the one from the older kitchen.
its in sys\shared folder. which has 409 and common in it.
just copy both respectively and it should work with any other sys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Great, I had just deleted the kitchen, I only have 1.4 & 1.5, is there a place I can download older versions? Thanks for the tip btw!

Nevermind, found it, cooking as we speak thanks again!

Last edited by elmariachi; 12-27-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Great, I had just deleted the kitchen, I only have 1.4 & 1.5, is there a place I can download older versions? Thanks for the tip btw!

Nevermind, found it, cooking as we speak thanks again!
Hey would you mind sharing the files. I was looking for the same thing.
Thanks.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:45 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Biker View Post
Do you or anyone else have any generic ROM templates from which to build from...? can I/we use your ROMs as a me template

I promise I'll use your kitchen and thank you alot ...

=D>

There are several ROM templates included in OMJ's kitchen. In fact there are templates for many of the roms OMJ has listed in his two custome rom postings, i.e.,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94369
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93035

Finally, see my post a few back for what I, a kitchen newbie, did to get to the rom that both me and my wife are very happy with (for now).

Last edited by O.a.T.; 12-27-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey would you mind sharing the files. I was looking for the same thing.
Thanks.
Here you go, just drop it in the SYS folder of what ever sys your using.

*EDIT*
The files I posted were causing my the weather tab in my 2.5 ROMs to not update based on location. Sorry for anyone if they tried these.

Last edited by elmariachi; 12-28-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Here you go, just drop it in the SYS folder of what ever sys your using.

Could somebody please make this into a cab?
Old 12-27-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

There should be cabs floating around all over, just do a search, would post it for you but I erased the one I had.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
There should be cabs floating around all over, just do a search, would post it for you but I erased the one I had.

I've found some of those and installed them. They give me a very much different version than the one included in OMJ's rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development