PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
OMJ has anyone else reported an issue with the Tachi dialer(s)? To be a little more specific I've only witnessed the issue with the Black/Green version as it's the only one I tried in both kitchens 1.3 and now 1.4... screencap attatched to post I quote above.
no, this is the 1st I had heard of this....but I stopped using the tachi dialer awhile ago & switched to Rhodium dialer. I saw a similar post @ xda about a different dialer. I believe it is related to the phcanrc.dll file, but I do not know how to fix...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=799

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Can the Google 'my location' feature still be used in Sense Weather on the home tab if we cook out the GMM ext? That's the only reason I've been keeping it in there. I'd gladly rip it out if it'll still work w/out the full app.
I believe location will still work ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
Where can I go to change the default theme and wallpaper. I would like to have the MightyROM theme as default and add my own wallpaper.

Also, where would I go to change the theme files. for instance, modifying the flamerise theme.

Thanks

I set the theme during customization. you need to edit config_operator.txt located @ \EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier - Generic\files

as for setting the wallpaper, try this code:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeBackgroundPath"="\\Windows\\image.jpg"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
I did find that there is a copy of your Flamerise.tsk in HTC Sense - Tweaks 6.5.1 along with a copy of all the stwater's and welcomehead files. So basically ot was cooking that on top of my stuff. When I added my flamerise and images to the Tweaks 6.5.1 EXT it fixed the issue.

EDIT* and now that I read the thread you linked to, I see thats why it's in there, lol. Thanks for the assistance!

Ok I wasnt aware the Icons - Start Menu EXT was the folder icons

Done! Thanks! BTW why have the GPS-GMM EXT in there if there's a Google Maps EXT too? Is there something special it does for Sense that the reg GM EXT doesn't?

I do understand that your kitchen is set up the way you like it, I was just noting things that seemed different from the past versions. Can you share where the ringtones are at so I can delete some? I've been using htcRIE after building the nbh but I'd like to be able to remove them from the kitchen if possible.
lol, maybe I should make the flamerise theme its own ext.

I was originally using the Google Maps EXT, then I found out the show address on map wasnt working, so I went back to GMM, I left in the Google Maps EXT cuz it was a newer version, and someone may want it if they didnt care about the show address feature.

I only added 4 ringtones, they are @ \EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier - Generic\files the sprint files folder too

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Anyone else having issues with email freezing up the phone on the 28005 SYS? It's happening on mine and my wife's phones and I built both seperately
I did on the 1st version I cooked, but I also had bubblebreaker cooked in that was causing issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDMB View Post
i am getting freezing as well with email on build 28008. i have to take battery out and reset.
I saw this also 1 time on 28008...I have since gone back to 28005 w/o bubblebreaker....I'll be removing 28008 from future kitchens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I haven't used UC Autorun in a while... been using SASHIMI. Here's my question..

Does Autorun still hang on cabs that prompt a user input like BING or the Daylight Savings Time fix, etc.. ?
I'm not sure, I still use UC and it always acts goofy, but I just let it run & eventually it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I finally build my own ROM with this kitchen... and so far, it's great. Exactly what I want.
I just found this misalignment with the picture and the "frame" on the home page links.
Anyone know what's causing it? I'm not so far done that I can't change something and reflash.
It doesn't happen on the Contact page links/icons.
It does happen on all of them on this part of the page. I've soft reset a few times.

hmm, I'm not sure why it would be doing this...I've been cooking in the 12 quicklinks EXT...Are u cooking in a Background 4 all ?

Last edited by OMJ; 12-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:56 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
I just built a 21882 ROM with Opera 9.5 as the default browser. When I click on the Internet tab it opens Opera which is good. However, the left soft key lists IE favorites rather than Opera bookmarks. Same thing happened when I used Opera 9.7 instead. Previously the left soft key always listed Opera bookmakrs.

Any ideas what happened and how to fix it?
I dont recall it ever opening opera favs...only IE....you said previously...meaning from my 1st kitchen?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

liriel is keeping up the good workliriel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I dont recall it ever opening opera favs...only IE....you said previously...meaning from my 1st kitchen?
Hmmm, that is a good question. I just recently started using your kitchen. It was either your 1.3 or Calkulin's 4.2. Also, the text for the softkey was "Bookmarks" rather than "Favorites".
Old 12-08-2009, 01:03 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

had an issue, not sure if it was mentioned.. when under birthdays/anniversaries and your changing the dates, the scroll wheel with the numbers bleeds... have you seen this?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:06 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
had an issue, not sure if it was mentioned.. when under birthdays/anniversaries and your changing the dates, the scroll wheel with the numbers bleeds... have you seen this?
still working on that problem no fix yet
Old 12-08-2009, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Loving the kitchen so far OMJ!!!

Thought i would share, I really like the psShutXp program you include with the rom but always like it routed to the power button so here is EXT so it will work with the power button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn

Thought i would share, I really like the psShutXp program you include with the rom but always like it routed to the power button so here is EXT so it will work with the power button.
Thanks for the EXT I prefer it mapped to power button as well.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-08-2009, 02:45 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn

Thanks for the EXT I prefer it mapped to power button as well.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

pocketgamer is just getting started

So I bricked my phone when doing a build. How do I unbrick a Sprint touch diamond? It is currently stuck on the splash screen, preventing me from being able to do active sync. :/

Last edited by pocketgamer; 12-08-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

liriel is keeping up the good workliriel is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=pocketgamer;1395713]So I bricked my phone when doing a build. How do I unbrick a Sprint touch diamond? It is currently stuck on the splash screen, preventing me from being able to do active sync. :/[/Q

1. Turn off the phone (e.g., remove the battery)
2. While pressing the "Vol Down" button, press the power button and hold both buttons until you see a multi-colored screen.

The phone us now in bootloader mode and you can flash any ROM using the CustomRUU utility included with most ROMs (including OMJ's).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development