PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
yo mwalt you got a thread for the new dailer? and what rom is it from? are you talking about the updated for the tp2?
I haven't gotten it to work well enough to think about releasing it. I don't know if amarullz's phcanvga.exe needs to be updated for the dialer or what. I have problems with it displaying in-call and the slide-2-answer screens right (which are controlled by phcanvga.exe). If I get it to a point where it's working better, I'll definitely make a thread.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

anyone know why in OMJs kitchen autorun doesnt starrt up at boot?

for the past couple days i've just been getting weird strange things occuring with me cooking...

it works fine stock...but then when i start adding in packages....sense wont load and not autorun wont load....anyone know what could be??

if i use my new packages...but then go back to using my old packages (which worked be4) the same thing happens...sense wont load....

frustrated...must of speant 10 hours in 2 days trying to figure this out.

Last edited by hasseye; 03-23-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:11 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post

for the past couple days i've just been getting weird strange things occuring with me cooking...

it works fine stock...but then when i start adding in packages....sense wont load and not autorun wont load....anyone know what could be??

if i use my new packages...but then go back to using my old packages (which worked be4) the same thing happens...sense wont load....

First (I'm sure you've already done this) make sure that Autorun is selected in the kitchen. I've accidently taken it out or selected RunCC in the past.
Then, go to your appropriate config_operator.txt file in your selected provider's folder. Make sure it looks something like this (if you are using SASHIMI):
Code:
LOCK:Enabled
TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk
CAB: \Windows\Calkulins_Diamond_Tweaks.cab
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml
LOCK:Disabled
RST: Reset
When you are using SASHIMI, the Autorun goes by very quickly. [My experience.]

That's all I've got.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

OMJ only configured sashimi to kick off when you select generic under carriers. If you select your carrier (Sprint, etc.) you will need to edit the file as described by Trident.

JZR
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
OMJ only configured sashimi to kick off when you select generic under carriers. If you select your carrier (Sprint, etc.) you will need to edit the file as described by Trident.

JZR
i'm using sprint....are you guys saying i should select generic for it to run??
Old 03-23-2010, 03:42 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
i'm using sprint....are you guys saying i should select generic for it to run??
Yeah, either use generic or edit the file under the Sprint carrier folder as Trident described.

JZR
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

tell you the truth, I cook all of my ROMs on generic and have never had any issues (using sprint), just use generic and you should be fine.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Sucks Mobility

Jimbo282 is a n00b

First off thank you to all who have made this Kitchen possible, it is by far the greatest tool a WM user could have.

I'm trying to accomplish a few things which are not working for me.

Most important is that I'm trying to cook in Cookie's Home Tab Mod 1.6.1. I've created the package with Cab2Oem and then placed in the folder EXT>Shared>Packages but this creates a problem since the rom fails to load the Sense UI. Which folder do I need to place it in?

*Edit* Found out the EXT > Diamond > Shared > 021_Sense_2.5_Common_Tweaks

Last edited by Jimbo282; 03-24-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

MrDMB is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to MrDMB

Do i have to Cook in the Cookie's Home Tab Mod to get the home tab looking correctly? I have used both sense 2.5 3541 and 3544. Each time when not cooking in the mod I get the weather mixed in with the clock. Its not centered where it should b. I also get some of the quick links not working at all.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:36 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDMB View Post
Do i have to Cook in the Cookie's Home Tab Mod to get the home tab looking correctly? I have used both sense 2.5 3541 and 3544. Each time when not cooking in the mod I get the weather mixed in with the clock. Its not centered where it should b. I also get some of the quick links not working at all.
no, Cookies is just an addon....post your build log or your .erv in text format

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development