View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
anyone know why in OMJs kitchen autorun doesnt starrt up at boot?

for the past couple days i've just been getting weird strange things occuring with me cooking...

it works fine stock...but then when i start adding in packages....sense wont load and not autorun wont load....anyone know what could be??

if i use my new packages...but then go back to using my old packages (which worked be4) the same thing happens...sense wont load....

frustrated...must of speant 10 hours in 2 days trying to figure this out.
First (I'm sure you've already done this) make sure that Autorun is selected in the kitchen. I've accidently taken it out or selected RunCC in the past.
Then, go to your appropriate config_operator.txt file in your selected provider's folder. Make sure it looks something like this (if you are using SASHIMI):
Code:
LOCK:Enabled
TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk
CAB: \Windows\Calkulins_Diamond_Tweaks.cab
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml
LOCK:Disabled
RST: Reset
When you are using SASHIMI, the Autorun goes by very quickly. [My experience.]

That's all I've got.