PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I either get the 1-bar or a blank indicator, no matter what. In the past, it might have actually been so, but I now have an Airave and other phones in the area and I know for sure that I should 4+ bars indicated anywhere in the house. But when the icon disappears completely, I know that isn't right.
I am not much help other then to say I have noticed the signal bar only getting one bar for me as well when using the android taskbar. all other taskbars work fine
Old 04-29-2010, 04:33 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
I am not much help other then to say I have noticed the signal bar only getting one bar for me as well when using the android taskbar. all other taskbars work fine
I thought that might be the case, but I see the same thing when I install other tastkbars. Thanks for the thought.

I really don't feel like going through too much effort on this... does anyone have a link to the 21899 SYS/ROM files that are "kitchen ready"? I downloaded a bunch of them, but I'm not sure how to organize them in the kitchen. They seem to be a little jumbled.
Once I have that, I'll be OK with just making my own ROM.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:00 AM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

amikam was nice enough to help me get a 21901 build, but when I ran the kitchen, it consistently gives me "out of memory" errors when it gets to the point where it is including the battery icons. There is also something about netCF... but don't know why this would be happening now.

Any help?
=============
Think I figured it out.
Oops. Well, I got that error done.

Now I'm getting:
Quote:
platformrebuilder.exe Executed successfull!!!

done!!!
Wait some seconds...

Executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat.....
Copying OS.nb.payload...
1 file(s) copied.
'..\TOOLS\implantxip.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

ERROR executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat

ERROR!!!
Wait some seconds...

No ''SVN'' folders present...

Restored Original config.txt...
Temp config.txt Deleted!!!
I know I've seen this one before...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Looks like my a/v is hyper-vigilant. It doesn't like implantexip.exe and kept deleting it. Still getting some errors, but making good progress. -- Done. Just had to reset the kitchen to get the NBH Util builder working and make sure that I had selected the REAL WM6.5 AKU option.
Gosh, I love this.
Attached Files
File Type: txt kitchen_error.txt (4.1 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Build_log.zip (4.5 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 04-30-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:55 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
I thought that might be the case, but I see the same thing when I install other tastkbars. Thanks for the thought.

I really don't feel like going through too much effort on this... does anyone have a link to the 21899 SYS/ROM files that are "kitchen ready"? I downloaded a bunch of them, but I'm not sure how to organize them in the kitchen. They seem to be a little jumbled.
Once I have that, I'll be OK with just making my own ROM.
here is one of the most useful posts from a couple months ago from OMJ's Roms thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3119
Old 04-30-2010, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

not sure about all the middle messages but i get the "no SVN" folders present" error...basically you have to delete the "tools" folder and replace it with a fresh one which means before you ever make a rom, make a copy of the "tools" folder. if not, you'll never finish a rom and will always get stuck on that error
Old 05-01-2010, 12:38 PM
The Source of Power

I know this is something simple... immediately after flashing the ROM I just made, I keep getting an error message that "'tmail.exe' is not a valid Pocket PC application". I haven't gone much further in trying to sync because I want this to be "right".
What did I do wrong? My guess is that it's the WM7 Titanium project that I don't usually include... we'll see in a few minutes. Nope. Hmmm.

For those that are interested... it was the threaded email tweak. Fixed.

Last edited by Trident; 05-01-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
hey i just noticed the manila settings tab under wireless, it says pushmail? does this feature actually work? i cant figure out how to use pushmail,; when i click on it it just brings me to some winmo screen.
no one has any information about pushmail?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
no one has any information about pushmail?
You can set up push mail by loading ActiveSync on your Diamond and going to "Configure Server..." in the menu. I use it all of the time and it works great!
Old 05-03-2010, 02:24 PM
The Source of Power

Anyone else having any issues with the dialer? I'm getting some crazy looking distorted phone dialers.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Hoping for some help here- ShadowX made me a nice ROM, but the only thing not working is the signal strength icon in the top bar. Is there an easy fix without reflashing?

See if this post helps ya...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=11093

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development