PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:57 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
In terms of functionality, I haven't noticed a difference between the dialers, except that the data arrows work. What's special about the LEO dialer any way?
the LEO dialer is needed for FaceBook integration
Old 04-27-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
the LEO dialer is needed for FaceBook integration
That's what I thought too, but I just checked and I was able to link up my contacts to facebook with his ROM. I believe he's using the Rhodium dialer. Phone codes don't work, and when I turn the phone to landscape the dialer doesn't show properly.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:18 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
That's what I thought too, but I just checked and I was able to link up my contacts to facebook with his ROM. I believe he's using the Rhodium dialer. Phone codes don't work, and when I turn the phone to landscape the dialer doesn't show properly.
When using the Rhodium dialer, I can still link FB to contacts, but the problem was when a linked contact called, the dialer would display the picture stored in contacts instead of FB. If the contact does not have a pic stored in contacts it would display the FB pic no prob.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

btw...I added my FB account to my profile if anyone wants to add me, though it's an alias account

Last edited by OMJ; 04-27-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:16 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Hoping for some help here- ShadowX made me a nice ROM, but the only thing not working is the signal strength icon in the top bar. Is there an easy fix without reflashing?

Old 04-28-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

hey i just noitce the manila settings tab under wireless, it says pushmail? does this feature actually work? i cant figure out how to use pushmail,; when i click on it it just brings me to some winmo screen.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Hoping for some help here- ShadowX made me a nice ROM, but the only thing not working is the signal strength icon in the top bar. Is there an easy fix without reflashing?
You might try the registry. I think that stuff might be here ...

HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA
Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
You might try the registry. I think that stuff might be here ...

HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA
There might be something there, but nothing that I was able to simply change. I think that there is a file that needs to be included. Not sure if it's a dll or something else. Also don't know why it wouldn't have been included.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
What's 'not working' about it? Post a screenshot or at least give more details. wmdunn is right if you are just getting 3 dots for signal. calkulin had a 'bug' (leftover reg entry in an rgu for another device) that would mess up the signal bars.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:07 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
What's 'not working' about it? Post a screenshot or at least give more details. wmdunn is right if you are just getting 3 dots for signal. calkulin had a 'bug' (leftover reg entry in an rgu for another device) that would mess up the signal bars.
I either get the 1-bar or a blank indicator, no matter what. In the past, it might have actually been so, but I now have an Airave and other phones in the area and I know for sure that I should 4+ bars indicated anywhere in the house. But when the icon disappears completely, I know that isn't right.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development