PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

amieldl143 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

using 21895 vk 2.0 sometimes gsensor would stop working after soft reset it would work again. anyone know the cause.. It would break after certain period of time...any help would be appreciated...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: Language Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
[COLOR=Purple]I would like to ask to anyone of the Chefs Which software do you use to make a "CAB" file that make regedits changes in WM6.5 ??
WinCE CAB Manager works perfect for that

Info: http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php

It's a paid program, but you can either use the trial or find a way around it
Old 04-25-2010, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

quick question for all the seasoned chefs...

I have a bunch of CAB files I install using SASHIMI but the icons used by the application program in the Start Menu list are stretched out. I want to repackage the cab files with new icons but need to figure out how to replace the old icons with new ones.

basically, I need a program that will let me edit and replace the icon associated with the .exe file.

appreciate the help!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Thank you for holding my hand through this lol.

So I cooked the new phonecanvas.dll in via overwriting it in the OEMDrivers folder, flashed, but sadly data arrows are still broken. I double checked and the following registry entry is indeed there.

Code:
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Phone]
"ExtPhoneCanvas"="PhoneCanvas.dll"
Anyone have any ideas why it is working in the NFSFAN TP ROM and not on our diamonds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

which dialer is he using?
So I bought a Touch Pro and flashed NFSFAN's 1.05 ROM and the dialer arrows do indeed work, however, that is because he is not using the LEO dialer. I'm not sure which dialer it is, but where the conference call button is on the LEO dialer, this dialer has a backspace button.

In terms of functionality, I haven't noticed a difference between the dialers, except that the data arrows work. What's special about the LEO dialer any way?
Old 04-26-2010, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
quick question for all the seasoned chefs...

I have a bunch of CAB files I install using SASHIMI but the icons used by the application program in the Start Menu list are stretched out. I want to repackage the cab files with new icons but need to figure out how to replace the old icons with new ones.

basically, I need a program that will let me edit and replace the icon associated with the .exe file.

appreciate the help!
You can use this program: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080 or how I do it below (mainly so I don't have .png's for icons taking up space on my main memory).

I use a mortscript and store the new icon .png's on my internal storage. It was kind of a pain setting it up, but you only have to do it once really. As an example to move an icon and change the icon with mortscript, I used the following commands:
Code:
If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Calculator.lnk" ) )
	Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Calculator.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\","TRUE"  )
EndIf

RegWriteString( "HKLM", "Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Accessories\Calculator.lnk", "Icon", "\Internal Storage\Icons\Calculator2.png" )
Just paste that code into a .txt document and change Calculator.lnk and Calculator2.png to whatever program/icon you want. Then save the .txt as a .mscr (no .txt extension) and copy it to your phone. Make sure to cook in mortscript (or cab install) and then you just browse to filename.mscr and click on it using your phone's file browser. It can take a minute or two if you have a lot being done and you need to soft-reset to see the changes in icons.

Last edited by mwalt2; 04-26-2010 at 09:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can use this program: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080 or how I do it below (mainly so I don't have .png's for icons taking up space on my main memory).

I use a mortscript and store the new icon .png's on my internal storage. It was kind of a pain setting it up, but you only have to do it once really. As an example to move an icon and change the icon with mortscript, I used the following commands:

Just paste that code into a .txt document and change Calculator.lnk and Calculator2.png to whatever program/icon you want. Then save the .txt as a .mscr (no .txt extension) and copy it to your phone. Make sure to cook in mortscript (or cab install) and then you just browse to filename.mscr and click on it using your phone's file browser. It can take a minute or two if you have a lot being done and you need to soft-reset to see the changes in icons.
Thanks..I used the IconChanger before but its a hassle doing it every time I flash.. Thanks for the code, I was thinking about doing something like that but didn't know where to start. I have SASHIMI set up already so I just have to edit the code and place it in the auto run script folder.. Thanks again!!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I'm sure you can, but I have not tried
I'm looking but I don't see any titanium options, unless I'm blind (good possibility). Maybe they were removed when you were cleaning the kitchen?
Old 04-26-2010, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
I'm looking but I don't see any titanium options, unless I'm blind (good possibility). Maybe they were removed when you were cleaning the kitchen?
Titanium is just part of the 6.5 or 6.5.x sys. You just need to select bronze, bronzeNonEA, and CHome to get it to work. It can even be cab installed using those files (with corresponding 0409 files) from the same SYS.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Titanium is just part of the 6.5 or 6.5.x sys. You just need to select bronze, bronzeNonEA, and CHome to get it to work. It can even be cab installed using those files (with corresponding 0409 files) from the same SYS.
ahh I see, I was also being dumb and not selecting 6.5.x, i was on 6.1... duh
Old 04-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Intertelecom

MAXIMATOR is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to MAXIMATOR

I have a proplem in buil 23541 - 23563

Pressing UP and OK hard buttun, it does not always work. I have to press several times in a row. But when my HTC Toch Diamond connected to a PC via aktivsink, then this is no problem. Why, who know?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development