View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:58 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
yo mwalt you got a thread for the new dailer? and what rom is it from? are you talking about the updated for the tp2?
I haven't gotten it to work well enough to think about releasing it. I don't know if amarullz's phcanvga.exe needs to be updated for the dialer or what. I have problems with it displaying in-call and the slide-2-answer screens right (which are controlled by phcanvga.exe). If I get it to a point where it's working better, I'll definitely make a thread.
This post has been thanked 2 times.