PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 07:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDMB View Post
Do i have to Cook in the Cookie's Home Tab Mod to get the home tab looking correctly? I have used both sense 2.5 3541 and 3544. Each time when not cooking in the mod I get the weather mixed in with the clock. Its not centered where it should b. I also get some of the quick links not working at all.
Package: HTCSense_Tweak_HOME_LOCKER_RC2.1 Included Into ROM!

That manila locker is not compatible w/ Sense 2012. Mwalt has modified the locker to work on 2012, so exclude it in the ROM, then install via cab. see attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Update: Thanks a lot OMJ and everyone who contributed to your Kitchen!

I have successfully installed my new ROM and now just tweaking it to get it girly For us PPC Girls hehe

This part will take a long time I assume. Thanks to Wideawake for helping me get through the rough parts!!!
cool....which version did u go with & how did it turn out?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Manila Locker 2.5.2012 update1.cab (379.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
does anyone know what causes the screen to blink 1 time right after you turn the screen on? It seems to happen randomly...
Today my diamond started acting very weird, it wont vibrate when i select vibrate from volume, it also wont vibrate when a incoming call comes, if set to vibrate. However it will vibrate when a call comes if i have it set to vibrate and ring.

While im on the volume/vibrate topic does anyone know why every soft reset my incall volume is set to very very low?

If anyone knows the answeres to any of these problems im having, share the wealth.

Last edited by boobman; 03-29-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

mann OMJJ

starting to get a lil frustrated..and most definietly confused.

for some reason with your kitchen i have to use your Sense files or else it just wont load up

for example if i go and download the files off of the xda website for sense and the sense port...no go it doesnt load up

and ideas what might be causing that.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

MikeEx is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
for some reason with your kitchen i have to use your Sense files or else it just wont load up
for example if i go and download the files off of the xda website for sense and the sense port...no go it doesnt load up
and ideas what might be causing that.
If you're trying to clean out and re-add the sense packages, Try using the OEM folder from a previous release of his kitchen (1.8 ). I think he moved some packages out of there that sense/youtube depend on.

Keep an eye out for duplicate packages. If in doubt. keep the ones from the older OEM folder vs the newer EXT's

I think that's pretty much what I ended up doing. I have no problems.
Radio: Sprint Radio V1.11.00F

Last edited by MikeEx; 03-30-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx View Post
If you're trying to clean out and re-add the sense packages, Try using the OEM folder from a previous release of his kitchen (1.8 ). I think he moved some packages out of there that sense/youtube depend on.

Keep an eye out for duplicate packages. If in doubt. keep the ones from the older OEM folder vs the newer EXT's

I think that's pretty much what I ended up doing. I have no problems.
thanks...unfortunately its the actuall Sense that wont even load up....i cant even get sense 2012 to even start...and thats the frustrating part.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
Today my diamond started acting very weird, it wont vibrate when i select vibrate from volume, it also wont vibrate when a incoming call comes, if set to vibrate. However it will vibrate when a call comes if i have it set to vibrate and ring.

While im on the volume/vibrate topic does anyone know why every soft reset my incall volume is set to very very low?

If anyone knows the answeres to any of these problems im having, share the wealth.
I have this (no vibrate) as well, I know that it's not the vibrator itself cause it still vibrates on boot.
As for the incall volume, mine only is low after flash. by the way, what sys are you using, mines 23547.

I think it might be S2U2. I went from 2.33 to 2.34 and now the phone vibrates.

Were you using S2U2 ??

Last edited by scout7; 03-30-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
thanks...unfortunately its the actuall Sense that wont even load up....i cant even get sense 2012 to even start...and thats the frustrating part.
so u messed up your kitchen eh? make sure you're using StartIconLoader_2_5_19224122_0

if you're using the correct starticonloader & still have the same problem, save your rom, and attach your .erv file or compare yours to my saved erv
Old 03-31-2010, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
I have this (no vibrate) as well, I know that it's not the vibrator itself cause it still vibrates on boot.
As for the incall volume, mine only is low after flash. by the way, what sys are you using, mines 23547.

I think it might be S2U2. I went from 2.33 to 2.34 and now the phone vibrates.

Were you using S2U2 ??
Im not using s2u2.
im using sys 23541.
mine wont vibrate on boot.
but it did work for incoming call (ring + vibrate.)

well it randomly fixed itself, i really hope its not a hardware problem... because thats what it seems like... a bad connection, like a crack in the solder joint. that would cause the same problem.

My phone was new in box from the sprint store in Feb 2010. this is nuts. I really hope this is some weird sense or winmo bug. Ill cry if its my phone. Id hate to turn in this brand new diamond for a refurb.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i got a quick question cuz i don't really have time to do the research so i was wondering if anyone knows...
is there any ways to add titanium to a rom that never had it cooked in?
thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-31-2010, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i got a quick question cuz i don't really have time to do the research so i was wondering if anyone knows...
is there any ways to add titanium to a rom that never had it cooked in?
thanks.
You can try to make a cab of chome, bronze, and bronze-nonea files from whatever sys you are using. The rgu's should give you the reg entries and all files probably go in \windows.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development