PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
25006 with threaded email imported in

http://www.4shared.com/file/22900908...A_Hasseye.html

OMJ it would be great if you can take a quick look and see what i'm missing...i would like to get this down to less than 5 in my slot 0...im sitting at about 10-12 now

however....this is by far the fastest build i've used....and i right now dont see any problem with the leo dialer having caller id problems...although ive only made a test call from a number not in my phone.

Looked through your recmods and noticed beside what you did, I also recomod BaseApps/calldll.dll and Redist/syscsps.dll. Maybe that'll help a bit towards your goal of 5 in slot 0? Thanks again for the 25006.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
http://www.multiupload.com/59RA9N12EK

original file for 25006 ^^

My file has it included now, but im curious to know if i didnt need to add it in.
I cooked so many times i cant remeber if it was added in and cooked or not.
Either way 25006 is extremely fast...

i'm not having any issue with the caller id problem (not sure why not)...but other users on xda are reporting there still getting the caller id problem with this build.
so I'm confused, did u add the threaded email or is it native in the SYS?

Quote:
yes thank you ur guide was extremely helpful

did you happen to recmod the contacts.dll in manilla people?
I recmod everything in the sense packages except mode9 in core & contacts in people

btw, I ran my script on the 25006 SYS and it found more...

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.7
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\riahost.exe was recmodded s
uccessfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\riplugin.dll was recmodded
successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\systemstateom.dll was recmo
dded successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\WidgetInstallerDll.dll was
recmodded successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\widgetsom.dll was recmodded
 successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\wmwidgetinstaller.exe was r
ecmodded successfully!
All specified modules that were found were recmodded. Please check the RecModCom
mon.log file for errors.
Press any key to continue . . .
so far I'm not really seeing 25006 super fast...and another strange thing about threaded email.

In Outlook, they are threaded fine, but I also have several IMAP/POP3 accounts. It seems the IMAP accounts are threaded fine, but the POP3 accounts are condensed into one, meaning when I 1st open the account, I only see one email, but when I open it, I see the entire list of emails in the account.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
so I'm confused, did u add the threaded email or is it native in the SYS?

I recmod everything in the sense packages except mode9 in core & contacts in people

Code:

C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\riahost.exe was recmodded s
uccessfully!
successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\systemstateom.dll was recmo
dded successfully!
recmodded successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\widgetsom.dll was recmodded
 successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\wmwidgetinstaller.exe was r
ecmodded successfully!
All specified modules that were found were recmodded. Please check the RecModCom
mon.log file for errors.
so far I'm not really seeing 25006 super fast...and another strange thing about threaded email.

In Outlook, they are threaded fine, but I also have several IMAP/POP3 accounts. It seems the IMAP accounts are threaded fine, but the POP3 accounts are condensed into one, meaning when I 1st open the account, I only see one email, but when I open it, I see the entire list of emails in the account.
OMJ maybe its a mistake on my part....i should of actually been more cautious about wehther it had the threaded email natively or not....i honestly do not know tho so to be 100% sure for myself the 23529 build i extracted the tmail and tmailutl and replaced it with the 25006 build. So the SYS that i uploaded the threaded messaging was taken from another build. In other words i myself added it in.

Thanks for the extra recmod tips as well..ill have to update my list....i generally don't include all the extra stuff anyways....less stuff to slow it down.

Heres one thing i've been experimenting with, i know you use lzx compression a lot....and i used to like it...now im not so sure..

try cooking a rom without it enabled. The current one im using now isnt compressed. I figure it like this if you compress your rom it will save space but will it be as speedy? im not sure...im still testing that out now.

Don't kill yourself over using my 25006 build because within the next couple hours da_g will be posting the 25007 build lol

Got some work to do in the morning...but should have that guy recmodded, uploaded and ready to go relatively early.. Ill be sure to check this time as well if it natively has threaded email or not. Ill report back in the morning. If it doesnt have it maybe i wont import the threaded email into it and let the end user worry about that.

da_g's also going to upload the latest com5 or com 8 wmd build...forget which one it is. So ill be testing both those out and upload both of them to see which is the fastest. these builds must be only a week or less old so fresh out of microsoft.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Code:

uccessfully!
successfully!
dded successfully!
recmodded successfully!
 successfully!
ecmodded successfully!
mon.log file for errors.
OMJ: Your script? Is that included in your kitchen? I'm using one I found on mobile underground, that I've modified. If not included in your kitchen, would you mind posting so I can compare? Thx in advance.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
OMJ maybe its a mistake on my part....i should of actually been more cautious about wehther it had the threaded email natively or not....i honestly do not know tho so to be 100% sure for myself the 23529 build i extracted the tmail and tmailutl and replaced it with the 25006 build. So the SYS that i uploaded the threaded messaging was taken from another build. In other words i myself added it in.

Thanks for the extra recmod tips as well..ill have to update my list....i generally don't include all the extra stuff anyways....less stuff to slow it down.

Heres one thing i've been experimenting with, i know you use lzx compression a lot....and i used to like it...now im not so sure..

try cooking a rom without it enabled. The current one im using now isnt compressed. I figure it like this if you compress your rom it will save space but will it be as speedy? im not sure...im still testing that out now.

Don't kill yourself over using my 25006 build because within the next couple hours da_g will be posting the 25007 build lol

Got some work to do in the morning...but should have that guy recmodded, uploaded and ready to go relatively early.. Ill be sure to check this time as well if it natively has threaded email or not. Ill report back in the morning. If it doesnt have it maybe i wont import the threaded email into it and let the end user worry about that.

da_g's also going to upload the latest com5 or com 8 wmd build...forget which one it is. So ill be testing both those out and upload both of them to see which is the fastest. these builds must be only a week or less old so fresh out of microsoft.
I downloaded the original 25006 ....cooking now

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
OMJ: Your script? Is that included in your kitchen? I'm using one I found on mobile underground, that I've modified. If not included in your kitchen, would you mind posting so I can compare? Thx in advance.
are you using the "Send to" method? if so, attached is my list.....no, it's not in the kitchen
Attached Files
File Type: zip RecModCommonFiles.zip (1.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:20 AM
VIP Member

Quote:

are you using the "Send to" method? if so, attached is my list.....no, it's not in the kitchen

Currently, yes with superRecMod developed by NightRaven.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...52#post4332952
Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:

yeah, I cooked one w/o lzx....seems pretty fast...
Old 02-25-2010, 03:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

So I cooked a rom with sense 2.5 1921 and still dont get gsensor rotation in htcalbum. I used album 3.0. Ive got everything set up how i want it (takes a long time) and Ive heard there are ways using ?sashimi? to have everything loaded the way that i want but everything is working for now so ill cross that bridge later when something worth flashing is updated, or if a 100% gsensor album fix is available.

Have you guys seen this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991

I found it today its hands down the best app that htc should have made in the ship rom. I already added it to the kitchen for next time I cook a rom. Just trying to give back for such a great kitchen; for anyone who hasnt tried this app yet.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
yeah, I cooked one w/o lzx....seems pretty fast...
da_g seems interested...what you think about the lzx compression? you think it was slowing you down? or is that just in my head? overall im pretty happy with 25006 although a lil upset that 25007 wasnt released today by da_g lol...anyways looks like ill be keeping this build for at least a couple days.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
So I cooked a rom with sense 2.5 1921 and still dont get gsensor rotation in htcalbum. I used album 3.0. Ive got everything set up how i want it (takes a long time) and Ive heard there are ways using ?sashimi? to have everything loaded the way that i want but everything is working for now so ill cross that bridge later when something worth flashing is updated, or if a 100% gsensor album fix is available.

Have you guys seen this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991

I found it today its hands down the best app that htc should have made in the ship rom. I already added it to the kitchen for next time I cook a rom. Just trying to give back for such a great kitchen; for anyone who hasnt tried this app yet.

well auto-rotation for music & photos was working fine, I cannot remember what is needed to get it to work....let me think about it......unless someone else remembers...

Quote:
da_g seems interested...what you think about the lzx compression? you think it was slowing you down? or is that just in my head? overall im pretty happy with 25006 although a lil upset that 25007 wasnt released today by da_g lol...anyways looks like ill be keeping this build for at least a couple days.

i havent seen any issues w/ lzx & no one has reported issues using my rom......I'm cookin another 25006 now w/ lzx.....cuz i was originally using your prepped SYS and it didnt seem all that fast, but then I grabbed the original, prepped it myself, & cooked w/o lzx.....and yeah it seems very fast. we'll see....o & unless 25007 has something fancy, I see no reason to jump to it, if 25006 is fine & dandy.

oh yeah...the original did not have threaded email which is fine by me, considering the issue I was having.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development