View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
So I cooked a rom with sense 2.5 1921 and still dont get gsensor rotation in htcalbum. I used album 3.0. Ive got everything set up how i want it (takes a long time) and Ive heard there are ways using ?sashimi? to have everything loaded the way that i want but everything is working for now so ill cross that bridge later when something worth flashing is updated, or if a 100% gsensor album fix is available.

Have you guys seen this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991

I found it today its hands down the best app that htc should have made in the ship rom. I already added it to the kitchen for next time I cook a rom. Just trying to give back for such a great kitchen; for anyone who hasnt tried this app yet.

well auto-rotation for music & photos was working fine, I cannot remember what is needed to get it to work....let me think about it......unless someone else remembers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
da_g seems interested...what you think about the lzx compression? you think it was slowing you down? or is that just in my head? overall im pretty happy with 25006 although a lil upset that 25007 wasnt released today by da_g lol...anyways looks like ill be keeping this build for at least a couple days.

i havent seen any issues w/ lzx & no one has reported issues using my rom......I'm cookin another 25006 now w/ lzx.....cuz i was originally using your prepped SYS and it didnt seem all that fast, but then I grabbed the original, prepped it myself, & cooked w/o lzx.....and yeah it seems very fast. we'll see....o & unless 25007 has something fancy, I see no reason to jump to it, if 25006 is fine & dandy.

oh yeah...the original did not have threaded email which is fine by me, considering the issue I was having.