View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 05:15 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
25006 with threaded email imported in

http://www.4shared.com/file/22900908...A_Hasseye.html

OMJ it would be great if you can take a quick look and see what i'm missing...i would like to get this down to less than 5 in my slot 0...im sitting at about 10-12 now

however....this is by far the fastest build i've used....and i right now dont see any problem with the leo dialer having caller id problems...although ive only made a test call from a number not in my phone.

Looked through your recmods and noticed beside what you did, I also recomod BaseApps/calldll.dll and Redist/syscsps.dll. Maybe that'll help a bit towards your goal of 5 in slot 0? Thanks again for the 25006.