PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
heyy everybody 5 new builds jsut got released from DFT today one being 25006. I cooked it in with 2.5 2012 and i wanted to say it was extremely fast at least from the little i was able to test with it..

Anyways i was never able to recmod my own SYS until today....soo thank you all...if anyone wants me to upload any of the 5 ill be more than willing to do it...ive got about 10 modules in slot 0...so if anyone wants to take a look at it to try and get it down to 0 that would help me and u out.

anywayss justt trying to give back to the community...i forget who but someone wrote up a nice set of instructions for me back a couple weeks ago

thank you and thank you OMJ for the kitchen..cant beileve how easy it was to set up the new builds.
Would like to take you up on your offer of recmodded sys's. I'm mostly interested in WM6.5, but would also like to give 25006 a go. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
heyy everybody 5 new builds jsut got released from DFT today one being 25006. I cooked it in with 2.5 2012 and i wanted to say it was extremely fast at least from the little i was able to test with it..

Anyways i was never able to recmod my own SYS until today....soo thank you all...if anyone wants me to upload any of the 5 ill be more than willing to do it...ive got about 10 modules in slot 0...so if anyone wants to take a look at it to try and get it down to 0 that would help me and u out.

anywayss justt trying to give back to the community...i forget who but someone wrote up a nice set of instructions for me back a couple weeks ago

thank you and thank you OMJ for the kitchen..cant beileve how easy it was to set up the new builds.

+1 for the upload.....time to upgrade from 28014
Old 02-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

25006 with threaded email imported in

http://www.4shared.com/file/22900908...A_Hasseye.html

OMJ it would be great if you can take a quick look and see what i'm missing...i would like to get this down to less than 5 in my slot 0...im sitting at about 10-12 now

however....this is by far the fastest build i've used....and i right now dont see any problem with the leo dialer having caller id problems...although ive only made a test call from a number not in my phone.

Last edited by hasseye; 02-24-2010 at 02:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:01 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

OMJ it would be great if you can take a quick look and see what i'm missing...i would like to get this down to less than 5 in my slot 0...im sitting at about 10-12 now

however....this is by far the fastest build i've used....and i right now dont see any problem with the leo dialer having caller id problems...although ive only made a test call from a number not in my phone.
cool, thx....I'll grab it later....I'll check the module too, it may not be from the SYS, could be in your Sense or OEM.

did u add threaded email or did it come w/ the sys?
Old 02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
cool, thx....I'll grab it later....I'll check the module too, it may not be from the SYS, could be in your Sense or OEM.

did u add threaded email or did it come w/ the sys?
i honestly cant answer that question cause im not sure...

i cooked this rom a couple times and i got an email and it was in threaded mode...however i had also upgraded the sys at this time...soo im not sure if that rom included it or not

either way i personally included it, i'm just not sure if microsoft added the feature into that build yet.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:21 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
i honestly cant answer that question cause im not sure...

i cooked this rom a couple times and i got an email and it was in threaded mode...however i had also upgraded the sys at this time...soo im not sure if that rom included it or not

either way i personally included it, i'm just not sure if microsoft added the feature into that build yet.
so it sounds like u didnt add it.....where did u grab the sys?
Old 02-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

http://www.multiupload.com/59RA9N12EK

original file for 25006 ^^

My file has it included now, but im curious to know if i didnt need to add it in.
I cooked so many times i cant remeber if it was added in and cooked or not.
Either way 25006 is extremely fast...

i'm not having any issue with the caller id problem (not sure why not)...but other users on xda are reporting there still getting the caller id problem with this build.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:

just a clarifcation in my sys there is 0 modules in slot 0...i disabled all my EXT files

OMJ....in my keyboard and the engine there is about 6 or 7 folders....should i recmodd those as well?

i heard when u recmod something it becomes slower, and my keyboard is very important speed wise. so would that drastically reduce my speed for the keyboard?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Glad you found the guide I wrote you useful. To further reduce your modules, look for them in your EXT packages. I recmod several of the HTC packages with no problems (also all manila except the modules in core). Start with the largest ones first, as they will reduce the number in slot 0 the fastest (ie better to do 1 500kb module than 5 20kb modules).
Old 02-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Glad you found the guide I wrote you useful. To further reduce your modules, look for them in your EXT packages. I recmod several of the HTC packages with no problems (also all manila except the modules in core). Start with the largest ones first, as they will reduce the number in slot 0 the fastest (ie better to do 1 500kb module than 5 20kb modules).
yes thank you ur guide was extremely helpful

did you happen to recmod the contacts.dll in manilla people?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development