PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 08:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
just make sure u have these folders in the oem\common\.
System - mHub 6.57.090121.E1
System - mHub VO 1.7.090929.0

if they exist i don't see what the problem might be cuz that what fixed my issues.
originally i had the issue cuz i added a newer version of mhub.... and didn't notice that some files were not the same.
First, thanks again for responding to this. I checked the kitchen and they are in there. Is there any way to check to see if they are being loaded into the phone, i.e., are there files I can look for in the windows directory or elsewhere?
Old 03-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

heyy guys i need soem type of favor...

i'm trying to cook the new builds however here i work i guess they blocked the 4shared account...sucks i no it wasnt last week...

so anyways i was wondering if anyone can move on over to xda and download the 25007 and the LG build and upload it to some server other than 4shared...

u can just upload it exactly how it is....

i'll then get it ready for OMJs kitchen and recmod it and upload it etc etc....

wether ur a noob or an expert i'd appreciate it...myy phone iss giving me tons of problems now...needa flash a new rom asap.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
First, thanks again for responding to this. I checked the kitchen and they are in there. Is there any way to check to see if they are being loaded into the phone, i.e., are there files I can look for in the windows directory or elsewhere?
check your build log and see if u got any errors. if it is in the oem folder there is no way they are not going into the rom unless there is an error in the way that the folder is set up.... but there is no way that omj didn't put them in right.
maybe u added a package that overwrites the regedits or something.
there is also the option of u not cooking in something.
i dont know if u adding it or not, but in manila 2.5 tweaks folder u might want to add the camera rotation fix library.
also... what version of album are u using and if it is 3.2... u have to also cook mediatoolkit.
or if u using a different version... make sure u dont include mediatoolkit.
if u still having issues... i can only suggest to redownload and start over.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-05-2010, 12:35 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

here is the ext package i made for cookiemonster mod.
i've set the registry to vga already.
CHTEditor is the ext for the settings mod.

if u guys cook in bg4a... then make sure this package would get added after the bg4a.
and obviously... after manila.
have fun
Attached Files
File Type: zip Co0kie_HomeTab_v1.6_VGA.zip (305.8 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip CHTEditor.v1.6.0.zip (1.11 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by amikam; 03-05-2010 at 12:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

hi again. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. Im trying to add some registry values to my rom. not sure if im doing it right.

I made a seperate folder called "disable htcmessage add call history" in that fold i just have a registry value that looks like this.

Quote:
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden"=dw ord:0
"Manila://PeopleDetail_SIM\\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden "=dword:0
"Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleMessage.page.hidden"=dword:2
"Manila://PeopleDetail_SIM\\peopleMessage.page.hidden"=dword :2

- <characteristic type="Registry">
- <characteristic type="HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila">
<parm name="HomeLSKArguments" value="--switchtopage Manila://people\browserlayer\peopleCallHistory.page" datatype="string" />
<parm name="HomeLSKPath" value="\windows\manila.exe" datatype="string" />
<parm name="HomeLSKText" value="Call History" datatype="string" />

can someone show me how to convert the xml part to regedit?

also whats the easiest way to add a cab to my rom? I cant find the oem for the app all i have is the .cab file.

ive search for the answers to both of these, but the search function here is abysmal

Last edited by boobman; 03-05-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
hi again. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. Im trying to add some registry values to my rom. not sure if im doing it right.

I made a seperate folder called "disable htcmessage add call history" in that fold i just have a registry value that looks like this.

can someone show me how to convert the xml part to regedit?

also whats the easiest way to add a cab to my rom? I cant find the oem for the app all i have is the .cab file.

ive search for the answers to both of these, but the search function here is abysmal

use this to convert the cab to ext

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1242

then drop it into ext > shared > packages and select it when you are in the kitchen.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-05-2010 at 06:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
use this to convert the cab to ext

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1242

then drop it into ext > shared > packages and select it when you are in the kitchen.
thanks, it didnt work in my rom, but im sure that app will come in handy in the future. I was trying to cook ezinput compact qwerty keyboard.

now anyone know how to convert xml to regedit4? or can i just put the original xml file in there. the code is posted 2 post up from this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
here is the ext package i made for cookiemonster mod.
i've set the registry to vga already.
CHTEditor is the ext for the settings mod.

if u guys cook in bg4a... then make sure this package would get added after the bg4a.
and obviously... after manila.
have fun
wow! thanks so much for this call history works and tons of app shortcuts in 2012! the config tool was broken after i cooked my rom but i dont care. thanked.

its says its not signed or missing a component if you are interested. i put both ext's in the last folder to be cooked.

Last edited by boobman; 03-05-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:13 AM
VIP Member

here is sys 21895 vk ready and recmodded for all u 6.5 guys.
this time i left the sys just the way it was originally... with all the icons and apps and didn't modify any shortcuts or themes.
i didn't add office 2010 but im sure u guys can pull it off yourselves if u'd like.
it has a newer version of WindowsLive also.
MikROM_SYS_21895_VKReady.7z

have fun.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

OMJ,

Did you get a chance to give the TP NK.exe a try?

I used a package I got from mobileunderground (thanks to mwalt). The link is below.

http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...8791#post28791

Basically, I took the nk.exe from the TP OEMXipKernel and put it in my 23541 rom folder. selected "Real WM 6.5 AMU" in the kitchen and cooked up a rom. It seems to have worked but don't really know how or what to test to see if there are any improvements. The TP package and a screenshot of the memory map are attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg memmap.JPG (51.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar TP-OEMXipKernel-Spinlock.rar (399.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-06-2010 at 06:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anybody have v1.6 of the kitchen that they are willing to post somewhere so that I can download? Pls and thx in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development