PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
hey omj. thanks for the kitchen. i am lovin it much like everyone else. many thanks for all of your hard work.

i am having one problem since i created my own 6.5 rom the other day and i cant seem to figure it out. i created a 6.5 rom titanium only rom and i am having problems with text messages. specifically i cannot reply to them. i can send a new message and receive a response from that message but i cannot reply to that response. i can type my reply message but the "send" button is greyed out and i have no way of sending the message. anyone have a clue as to what is going on.
Was having the same problem w/a 21887-based Titanium rom. What solved it in my latest 21889-based Titanium rom is to not load the HTC messaging client into the rom, i.e., only use the default winmo messaging client.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:43 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yes, you need them in \windows\rings. You need to edit app.dat if you want to cook them in, or put them in \Internal Storage\SASHIMI\Auto\Root\Windows\Rings. I use the sashimi method since they just waste space in \windows (takes up 2x as much space to cook them in).
Thank you so much.

FYI: 1.7 doesn't have MSVC included. I just found out after setting everything up.

Is anyone having any trouble syncing? I can sync using A/S, but it seems to keep on getting hung up in the same place (about 1/3 of the way through the calendar) for a long time. It looks like everything is getting done, but not sure.
Could it be this Biotouch thing again?

Oh, and really strange- When I try to connect to my WiFi network, I can only see my Guest SSID. I can't see my regular network. Not a huge deal... but every other computer (and my Pre) all have no problem seeing it. Ideas?

Last edited by Trident; 01-18-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Just found that the bluetooth Icon doesn't show up when activated. Would love to have somebody double check this.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
ok, here is the repackaged 1.7 kitchen. the only template that is up to date is 28014, so if you're using another template, make sure you check the appropriate packages are enabled. Some of the 1922 packages still need tweaking, I posted a list of them earlier.

thank you sir
Old 01-18-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

stravy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Was having the same problem w/a 21887-based Titanium rom. What solved it in my latest 21889-based Titanium rom is to not load the HTC messaging client into the rom, i.e., only use the default winmo messaging client.
Thanks. I will give that a shot. However, I think my 7th diamond is going back today. Screen separation has gotten too bad to use the device efficiently. So, I'll check it out when I get back from Sprint. Thanks again.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Ugh finally. After spending an hour re-porting 23518, I finally got a working ROM!

If anyone wants the sys, lemme know and I'll upload it

EDIT: Internal Storage doesn't show up. Not shown as storage card either. Anyone know why??

Last edited by cesium; 01-18-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Ugh finally. After spending an hour reporting 23518, I finally got a working ROM!

If anyone wants the sys, lemme know and I'll upload it

Reporting 23518? Yes, I would like the sys. Thx in advance.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff

Whoops, I lied. My 23518 sys is not done yet.
Internal storage won't show up, anyone know what changes might need to be made?

EDIT: looks like I need to recmod some of the modules first. i'm on my way to school so i'll get it done within the next few hours, and if everything works, post up the SYS

Last edited by cesium; 01-18-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Whoops, I lied. My 23518 sys is not done yet.
Internal storage won't show up, anyone know what changes might need to be made?

EDIT: looks like I need to recmod some of the modules first. i'm on my way to school so i'll get it done within the next few hours, and if everything works, post up the SYS

Re:Internal Storage won't show up. This was something that happened to me when HTC released their "upgraded" rom and I installed it. Ultimately, I had to sync the phone to the pc and format it. If that is what you have to do, hope you have a backup!
Old 01-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hm after recmodding the recommended stuff now visual kitchen crashes. i give up lol ill let someone else port it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development