View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 03:05 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Whoops, I lied. My 23518 sys is not done yet.
Internal storage won't show up, anyone know what changes might need to be made?

EDIT: looks like I need to recmod some of the modules first. i'm on my way to school so i'll get it done within the next few hours, and if everything works, post up the SYS

Re:Internal Storage won't show up. This was something that happened to me when HTC released their "upgraded" rom and I installed it. Ultimately, I had to sync the phone to the pc and format it. If that is what you have to do, hope you have a backup!