PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 09:35 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
yeah, i know... thats what i meant... i guess i should have been more clear.
so maybe i should have asked which ones would be moved to other folders, or could be moved into other folders because for the first question i can just check the app.dat files or initialflash file. and as far as moving goes, i can only try unless someone know what can be moved.
depends on what you are including in you rom, all you can do is check your pkgs that you are including to see if it has an app.dat, then see if it is moving files to program files. If so, you should be able to modify to install to windows, but you want to also check the reg.app to make sure there's no reg setting pointing to program files, and you will also need to modify the .lnk to point to windows instead of program files.

you will find though, that most (all of manila) install to windows, it's the addons & 3rd party apps that might install to program files.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:59 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
the "pretty" notification is from notification enhancement pkg, if you remove that pkg you'll get the stock notification, but you'd have to try & see if u get the snooze duration....i've been using the enhanced version for so long that I'm not sure these new SYS' will give u the snooze duration.

I'll take a look at it
You're right. No option to select different Snooze durations. Dang.

Thanks for looking at the Sashimi option.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
You're right. No option to select different Snooze durations. Dang.

Thanks for looking at the Sashimi option.
did u look into notification enhancement 3, instead of 2... personally i didnt find any difference but maybe there is one.

omj: is there a new kitchen on the way... and if so, whats new?

btw... check this out for different sliders:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=615655
and yes they do work for 1921

Last edited by amikam; 01-11-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:58 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
did u look into notification enhancement 3, instead of 2... personally i didnt find any difference but maybe there is one.

omj: is there a new kitchen on the way... and if so, whats new?

btw... check this out for different sliders:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=615655
and yes they do work for 1921
I didn't notice any different versions of Notification enhancement. I'll have to look more closely.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

empirical is becoming a great contributor

anyone know if you can used an unlocked hd2 on telus

sorry wrong area

Last edited by empirical; 01-11-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: sorry wrong area
Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OMJ haven't checked the kitchen thread in a while so please excuse if you covered this. I just checked your first post but didn't see any changes. Did you update the Leo 2.02 files in your kitchen yet? Any idea when that will occur?

Thanks.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
In other news... could/would anyone be interested and/or able to create a VK package that would make a Diamond ROM Sashimi compliant [SC]?
It's not that difficult, but I don't want to mess it up. I've downloaded all the files necessary and the directions are here (you won't be able to see much if you aren't registered).
Thanks in advance.
could you upload/attach all the files needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OMJ haven't checked the kitchen thread in a while so please excuse if you covered this. I just checked your first post but didn't see any changes. Did you update the Leo 2.02 files in your kitchen yet? Any idea when that will occur?

Thanks.
I am working on cleaning everything up so I can upload
Old 01-11-2010, 11:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
could you upload/attach all the files needed?

I am working on cleaning everything up so I can upload

Other than landscape and some general improvements to Manila, could someone tell me what Leo 2.02 provides? Thx in advance.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 01-11-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Other than landscape and some general improvements to Manila, what does Leo 2.02 provide? Thx in advance.

not sure but landscape alone is a pretty good improvement if you ask me.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/om...chen%20v1.7.7z

this does not have Manila 1922 but 1922 dependency packages from the Leo 2.02
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development