PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn View Post
Now when you hold down the power button you get the option to power off device. With the psShut installed you get the option to power off device or soft reset or black out screen.
I know what the program is, I just didn't understand why it wasn't the default on the get go I missed it
Old 12-11-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mucky is becoming a great contributor
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Ok, I thought I figured out the tsk thing. I changed it to the tsk i want loaded in both the config_operator.txt and in the manila1.txt but it is still loading the Flamerise.tsk. Anyone know what is controlling this?
Where do you access these. I would like to change this too but don't know where to do it.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

I am running 28002 with these cabs with no problem.

clear top curtain, clear bottom curtain, clear slider, dusk theme, and black flip clock. nice wallpaper to go with it.

Last edited by xraytech8704; 12-11-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:49 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
Where do you access these. I would like to change this too but don't know where to do it.
Im not at home to see my kitchen. One is in the 6.5 tweaks ext and the other is in the operator folder ie. sprint, generic etc.

I changed both but it still installed the flamerise one. So i dont know what else might control this.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

In your operator config.txt is your TSK: \Windows\whatever.tsk line at the very end (well not at the end but right before the lock release and sd config lines), or at least after the CFG: \Windows\Manila.txt line?

I also can't get it to work unless you break it out all the images. So i make an EXT package at the end of my kitchen that includes the tsk (which has all the reg entries and the two background images you are going to replace, in my case stwater_640_480.jpg and stwater_480_640.jpg) and put all the other images for the theme into the ext package itself, not the tsk.

I never have a problem using these steps.. and this way I always have flamerise to fallback on if I want it..

Of course you could also replace flamerise completely by removing it from the sys (the tsk and its broken out images)..

Last edited by omnicronx; 12-11-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i'm sorry for asking if it has been answered before, but i couldn't find an answer....
has anyone figured out how to get the "update album art" working on 2.5?
so far i noticed that only in nrg rom its working.
thanks.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
there are a few more places that it shows up in... i forgot... but try through the kitchen to edit the .txt and .dat files. it is only in a few of those as far as i remember... but i've changed that a long time ago.
and all u need to do is change it to the tsk file that u want to load instead.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
i'm sorry for asking if it has been answered before, but i couldn't find an answer....
has anyone figured out how to get the "update album art" working on 2.5?
No, and I'm losing sleep as a result.. People have said it works, then when they go check it doesnt.. Used to work for me a while back when manila 2.5 1918 first came out.. but I was using a com2 build and all the components have changed since then so who knows if this is an HTC issue, a component issue or a sys issue heh..
Old 12-11-2009, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
No, and I'm losing sleep as a result.. People have said it works, then when they go check it doesnt.. Used to work for me a while back when manila 2.5 1918 first came out.. but I was using a com2 build and all the components have changed since then so who knows if this is an HTC issue, a component issue or a sys issue heh..
i remember it working on old builds as well.... but i still think it is just a setup in an xml file or the registry. if nrg got it working there must be a way... i know that nrg also got footprints to work through using a mortscript that directs it to the camera somehow. and from what i noticed he might still be using the old 1920 build (at least on some components).
i haven't tried to cook in older versions although i thought about it before.
has anyone tried anything that actually worked?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
i remember it working on old builds as well.... but i still think it is just a setup in an xml file or the registry. if nrg got it working there must be a way... i know that nrg also got footprints to work through using a mortscript that directs it to the camera somehow. and from what i noticed he might still be using the old 1920 build (at least on some components).
i haven't tried to cook in older versions although i thought about it before.
has anyone tried anything that actually worked?
Very well could be configuration, when i get the time I may go compare vs some of the older files. As for his components, right now there are only 3-4 1921 components for manila, core home calendar (and eventually music tab), so everyone still has 1920 components (including this kitchen). I also wonder if its a sys thing, so I may go back to a com2 build and try it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development