PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Very well could be configuration, when i get the time I may go compare vs some of the older files. As for his components, right now there are only 3-4 1921 components for manila, core home calendar (and eventually music tab), so everyone still has 1920 components (including this kitchen). I also wonder if its a sys thing, so I may go back to a com2 build and try it out.
i tried cooking nrg manila files... no luck... so it's probably in one of the app.dat or .xml files of the old 1918 packages. ohh and another thing... last time i checked nrg was using audiomanager 1.7 and not 2.0.
ok... so this is difference in the reg file, the old manila reg file has this entry in it:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Loader\ModuleInfo\AudioM anagerService.dll]
"manila.exe"=dword:1
and ill edit more things as i find more differences.

Last edited by amikam; 12-11-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

I have deleted all but 2 ringers and all but 5 alerts. Now neither of the ringers show as options in phone & sounds settings. They do show up as options for all other alerts I.E. new text,new mms etc. when I put back all the files I deleted everything works fine. I just don't want all the sounds. They take up a lot of space. So,how does this happen and can it be fixed. I do have 4 ringers as options:
Ring01-windowsphone
ring02-velvet
ring03-flame
alert-twitter

I haven't been able to locate the files or I would put the ringers I want with them.
Thanks for the help,
Matt
Old 12-12-2009, 07:21 AM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok, so i got the album art update to work... the only problem is that it wont stop trying to update... but its not an issue for me... it will just look for an update as soon as u go into the music tab.
so just change the reg entry:
hklm\software\htc\audiomanager_eng\information\
and chage albumart_updating from 0 to 1.
and it actually works... but wont stop...
if anyone has any other ideas.... please help.
changing between audiomanager versions didn't really help like someone suggested at xda.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:15 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
I have deleted all but 2 ringers and all but 5 alerts. Now neither of the ringers show as options in phone & sounds settings. They do show up as options for all other alerts I.E. new text,new mms etc. when I put back all the files I deleted everything works fine. I just don't want all the sounds. They take up a lot of space. So,how does this happen and can it be fixed. I do have 4 ringers as options:
Ring01-windowsphone
ring02-velvet
ring03-flame
alert-twitter

I haven't been able to locate the files or I would put the ringers I want with them.
Thanks for the help,
Matt
sorry, but I'm not sure.....what file format are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok, so i got the album art update to work... the only problem is that it wont stop trying to update... but its not an issue for me... it will just look for an update as soon as u go into the music tab.
so just change the reg entry:
hklm\software\htc\audiomanager_eng\information\
and chage albumart_updating from 0 to 1.
and it actually works... but wont stop...
if anyone has any other ideas.... please help.
changing between audiomanager versions didn't really help like someone suggested at xda.
cool, well as least u got it working.....nice job....gonna check it out

*EDIT* manila still crashes on mine, when I hit the art icon

Last edited by OMJ; 12-12-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Ring01-windowsphone
ring02-velvet
ring03-flame
alert-twitter

Thanks for the help,
Matt
Matt ... I also cleaned out most of the rings in order to save space, and added at least one ring of my own. I can't exactly remember the process that I used, because I was experimenting. Before flashing, go to these folders and check to see if your rings are there ...

OEM\Diamond\Common\OEMDrivers

SYS\21882(or whatever your sys build)\Shared\Common\PhoneRedist

PS - the two rings that I use are both .wma files

Last edited by wmdunn; 12-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

it doesn't crash for me... but it never stops trying to update... and i can't make it stop...
and i don't know how it would crash because the icon is not there... just the animation of downloading...
maybe u should try adding the other regedit that i found was missing in the new 1921 compared to 1918.(its like 2 post back)
and i also changed my version of audiomanager version to the one that nrg uses in his rom.(just extracted it from his nbh file).
i dont think it works good yet... i mean if u can't stop it... u know what i mean...
Old 12-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond cdma (Sprint)
Carrier: InterTelecom Ukraine

chakachaka is a n00b

Good day!
How to add a new language (21726 \ 0419) in the kitchen?
If there is a need I can upload a file with the language.
In any case, I would like to have the support of the Russian language (0419)

Last edited by chakachaka; 12-12-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

OMJ,
They are wma. They are 2 of the oem ringers, not my own.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Matt ... I also cleaned out most of the rings in order to save space, and added at least one ring of my own. I can't exactly remember the process that I used, because I was experimenting. Before flashing, go to these folders and check to see if your rings are there ...

OEM\Diamond\Common\OEMDrivers

SYS\21882(or whatever your sys build)\Shared\Common\PhoneRedist

PS - the two rings that I use are both .wma files
Yep,
Ihave them in both locations. They are 2 of the oem ringers, not my own. I copied them to internal storage and then copy them back to my ringers, but I shouldn't have to do that.
Thanks for the help
Old 12-12-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Yep,
Ihave them in both locations. They are 2 of the oem ringers, not my own. I copied them to internal storage and then copy them back to my ringers, but I shouldn't have to do that.
Thanks for the help
Perhaps something happened when you deleted them. How did you delete the rings in the first place? Did you delete them from the two folders that I mentioned?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development