View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:39 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
No, and I'm losing sleep as a result.. People have said it works, then when they go check it doesnt.. Used to work for me a while back when manila 2.5 1918 first came out.. but I was using a com2 build and all the components have changed since then so who knows if this is an HTC issue, a component issue or a sys issue heh..
i remember it working on old builds as well.... but i still think it is just a setup in an xml file or the registry. if nrg got it working there must be a way... i know that nrg also got footprints to work through using a mortscript that directs it to the camera somehow. and from what i noticed he might still be using the old 1920 build (at least on some components).
i haven't tried to cook in older versions although i thought about it before.
has anyone tried anything that actually worked?