View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:39 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
hey omj. thanks for the kitchen. i am lovin it much like everyone else. many thanks for all of your hard work.

i am having one problem since i created my own 6.5 rom the other day and i cant seem to figure it out. i created a 6.5 rom titanium only rom and i am having problems with text messages. specifically i cannot reply to them. i can send a new message and receive a response from that message but i cannot reply to that response. i can type my reply message but the "send" button is greyed out and i have no way of sending the message. anyone have a clue as to what is going on.
Was having the same problem w/a 21887-based Titanium rom. What solved it in my latest 21889-based Titanium rom is to not load the HTC messaging client into the rom, i.e., only use the default winmo messaging client.
This post has been thanked 1 times.