View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:16 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

I recmod everything in the sense packages except mode9 in core & contacts in people

btw, I ran my script on the 25006 SYS and it found more...

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.7
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\riahost.exe was recmodded s
uccessfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\riplugin.dll was recmodded
successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\systemstateom.dll was recmo
dded successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\WidgetInstallerDll.dll was
recmodded successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\widgetsom.dll was recmodded
 successfully!
C:\ppc\WMP Kitchen\SYS\25006\SHARED\COMMON\WMWidgets\wmwidgetinstaller.exe was r
ecmodded successfully!
All specified modules that were found were recmodded. Please check the RecModCom
mon.log file for errors.
Press any key to continue . . .
OMJ: Your script? Is that included in your kitchen? I'm using one I found on mobile underground, that I've modified. If not included in your kitchen, would you mind posting so I can compare? Thx in advance.