PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 04:39 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

everytime i download opera mini the fonts to smakl. any help?
Old 09-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
everytime i download opera mini the fonts to smakl. any help?

Use the Opera mobile thats cooked in?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:51 PM

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Use the Opera mobile thats cooked in?

i like using mini better...
Old 09-12-2009, 06:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

jaypr9 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypr9 View Post
Anyone know how I change the shortcut on the home screen? Right now theres just Calendar. How do I add or change it?
Anything on this?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

syscrasher13 is just getting started

Best rom ever! Thanks !!!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
i like using mini better...
I am avid mini user as well. have you gone into settings yet to change the font size to large or extra large? menu>tools>settings>font size. Here's a pic of the settings in mini. good luck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mini settings view.jpg (14.2 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond cdma
Carrier: nTelos

jmt612 is a n00b

I have a slight problem with this ROM. I can flash to the Titanium version just fine, but when I try to flash the standard version..which I was able to do once and want it back, I get stuck at the HTC Diamond logo and it gets stuck in a reboot loop.

Is there anyway I can fix this? I would really like the Standard version over the Titanium. If I can't fix that, is there a way I can add TF3D back into the titanium version?
Old 09-12-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

x42384 is just getting started
EnergyROM Standard

After trying all the different CDMA ROMs, I finally loaded EnergyROM Standard and I think I can finally settle on this ROM.

Two Questions:
1. Where is Voice Command? (am I missing something?)
2. How do I get the phone dialer to show up on the front/Today screen without having to go thru a bunch of menus to get the dialer to display. I do not want to hit the hardware Dialer button. All other ROMs I tried have a 'PHONE" selection on the front screen.

(this ROM is amazing. I was happy with MR4, but decided to try our EnergyROM).
BTW
Old 09-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt612 View Post
I have a slight problem with this ROM. I can flash to the Titanium version just fine, but when I try to flash the standard version..which I was able to do once and want it back, I get stuck at the HTC Diamond logo and it gets stuck in a reboot loop.

Is there anyway I can fix this? I would really like the Standard version over the Titanium. If I can't fix that, is there a way I can add TF3D back into the titanium version?
please visit post 4 of this rom thread, question 2. You simply need to flash back to your shipped rom, and read q2. good luck.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I am avid mini user as well. have you gone into settings yet to change the font size to large or extra large? menu>tools>settings>font size. Here's a pic of the settings in mini. good luck.
i try to but the bottom bar is to small andi cant click on it..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development