PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKMONSTER View Post
Can GPS Weather be cab installed on this rom?
Yeah, why wouldn't you be able to do that?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

BLOCKMONSTER is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

IDK I been trying to find the files to make the My Location in the Weather tab work. I saw it in Calk's latest rom.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKMONSTER View Post
IDK I been trying to find the files to make the My Location in the Weather tab work. I saw it in Calk's latest rom.
I believe NRG would need to update the version of tf2.1 to the latest to get this feature but could be wrong.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Carrier: ChinaTelecom using a Sprint Victor

hong1975 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hong1975 View Post
I have been using EnergyROM (23016) for several days, and I found something like this:
when you push the send key several times right after hang up a phone call, the tachi dialpad freezes, and the antenna sign indicates that the signal is (temporarily) unavailable ((for about 6 seconds), but the phone call to the first entry on your call history continues and you cannot hang up even you push the hang up button.the text that displays the carrier name is now reading "Home Service" if you use Titanium.
anybody encounter this?
It seems like the problem of the tachi phone canvas ('cause I found the same on other tachi intergrated ROMs)
any help? Thanks in advance
Old 09-19-2009, 12:52 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
any help? Thanks in advance
try downloadin the tachi cab again..
Old 09-19-2009, 05:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor

From NRGZ28's twitter:

Quote:
VGA ROMs probably updating tonight, if all goes well with the new 1.5 GenY Manila...
Old 09-19-2009, 05:59 AM
Lurker
Carrier: ChinaTelecom using a Sprint Victor

hong1975 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
try downloadin the tachi cab again..
Thank you! but I still don't know how to do? you mean install a tachi cab(where)? the tachi phonecanvas is built in the ROM already.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: Telus

Braka is becoming a great contributor

is there anyway to install the HTC Album 3.0 (with the "upload to facebook" function) in this rom ? I tried with the cabs that we can found around in the web but it says it cannot be install because they don't have enough permissions... :/

maybe this could be included in your next version
Old 09-19-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BLOCKMONSTER is becoming a great contributor

Glad NRGZ28 is updating to GenY Manila R1.5 . I hope he stays with the 23017 build.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:28 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thank you! but I still don't know how to do? you mean install a tachi cab(where)? the tachi phonecanvas is built in the ROM already.
http://download.ppchaven.com/GSM%20D..._Knoop_v2d.zip
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development