PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemash View Post
is there any easy way to add a phone keypad sip to this rom?
Its already in the ROM just that with WM 6.5 the SIPmenu doesn't show it. Go to the link and download the biotouch, place it in your windows folder, soft reset and it should work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=272

-Mystery
Old 09-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianmarco View Post
Anyone with any thoughts on this?
its in phone options still but it doesnt work for some reason. no clue on this one unfortunately
Old 09-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

So i have decided that, in the interest of my battery, turning off the location services would greatly improve my experience with this rom. Upon deciding this, i quickly realized that Bing, Google Maps, GPS Weather Radar, Qik, Teleav, and Pocketwit suddenly became less fun. It turns out that the fun was spawned from the fact that they knew where i was. My question is this, friends: I cannot find a registry edit that affects the location settings, that i might make a cab of one such registry edit to create a quick shortcut to toggle the location settings, nor could i fathom how to create a Mortscript...script that changed the setting when i opened one of these fine apps. Could anyone provide some insight as to how one might thingamabob the location-jiggy to toggle on and off without having to go into setting and doing it all manually? I'm not made of time! There must be a better way!

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

exposystane is a n00b

Where are the "genesis" download links?
Thanks for the update.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

vincemash is keeping up the good workvincemash is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Its already in the ROM just that with WM 6.5 the SIPmenu doesn't show it. Go to the link and download the biotouch, place it in your windows folder, soft reset and it should work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=272

-Mystery
wow that was easy...works great....thanks!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: alltel

seminolefanz28 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to seminolefanz28

I must be missing something but I can't send a picture message. When I look at a picture and chose to send it though mail .. I can send it through email .. but not sms/mms can someone help me out
Old 09-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by exposystane View Post
Where are the "genesis" download links?
Thanks for the update.
Right below the download picture in the first post.

Here's the copy of the link

http://hotfile.com/list/93327/8db99b5
Old 09-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolefanz28 View Post
I must be missing something but I can't send a picture message. When I look at a picture and chose to send it though mail .. I can send it through email .. but not sms/mms can someone help me out
I was going to sit out on this one since I'm a gator fan but here it goes,

if you have sprint, you would need to install picturemail.cab from sprint.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: alltel

seminolefanz28 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to seminolefanz28

I'm on Alltel
Old 09-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolefanz28 View Post
I'm on Alltel
alltel arcsoft?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development