PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

is the new rom on hotfile the one referred to his latest twit
"Posting new, revised VGA ROMs in the next couple of hours. New Tachi packages will be included "
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Yes, the 10/14 rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
is the new rom on hotfile the one referred to his latest twit
"Posting new, revised VGA ROMs in the next couple of hours. New Tachi packages will be included "
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrmedia View Post
Backlight settings, volume/sounds, are preferences expected to be set to his liking. However, battery polling and M.O.O. are edits that have since become ROM standards, and as such, should not have to be input manually.

Yeah seriously! With all the money we're paying him, not to mention the very distinctly laid out ROM content standards that are posted all over the place that all ROMs must adhere to, i can't believe that he would leave these out! I mean, seriously! Its not like he doesn't own a diamond or use these settings every day! He's doing this to mess with us! Totally.

</sarcasm>

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

official?
wheres the link?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Running flawless! Thanks NRG
Old 10-15-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

AdamW is becoming a great contributor

i've had it hang on me four times now since installing last night :/ always seems to be some time after running google maps. going to run for a bit without opening maps and see if it stays up.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrmedia View Post
Backlight settings, volume/sounds, are preferences expected to be set to his liking. However, battery polling and M.O.O. are edits that have since become ROM standards, and as such, should not have to be input manually. And, as mentioned, the YouTube "issue" is not an issue specifically centered to NRG's rom, it's been widespread for months, and though there is a "fix" available, it's still a PITA having to fix after flashing everytime.

Again, not knocking NRG's work, as he's produced quality roms for months, and I've been impressed with each release. Just simply pointing a few frustrations which have made the past two releases potential dealbreakers for old followers and attracting new ones, that's all.
Hi,

Regarding battery polling, I read this post (thanks oldman) which tells me that it doesn't really make that much of a difference. check this out: http://www.sskusers.net/support/show...64&postcount=9

It seems like he did a good amount of testing on this. I still change it though but get the feeling that in the end the battery levels with be about the same. It's strange though because in theory you would think less polling mean less battery consumption to do the polling but I guess it's not making that big of a difference. I wonder if by changing the polling from 5k to 20k plus is giving us a false reading? I have noticed times when the battery will say 35% and a couple minutes later 23% so I'm not sure if this is why. Anyway, figured it was worth sharing this informative post.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Ok, not to be a **** or anything, but this is a great ROM except for not being able to dial anything but what is in contacts. Major flaw, please fix this(what about 911)?
Old 10-16-2009, 01:00 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
Ok, not to be a **** or anything, but this is a great ROM except for not being able to dial anything but what is in contacts. Major flaw, please fix this(what about 911)?
Hi, welcome to two days ago. A new ROM has been uploaded. The thread title doesn't reflect it. Go to the hot file link. Not to be an *** or anything, but its all we've been talking about for the last three pages.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diam500

damienjp is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
LoL, that was the reason i switched roms, quickly after installing energy rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development