PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
any way to make it show up in the mail tab? I couldn't get it to show up there even though account was set up.
thats weird. mine shows up. its my second account so swiping to the left or right usually bring it up in the inbox.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

That's very strange... I'm going to hard reset the phone and see if the problem lies in there... thanks Riley and sorry to be a pain in the *** lol.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:50 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

flashed earlier...AWESOME ROM!!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
I dig the new icons, and TF3D seems snappier than before, but man, my battery went to hell after installing this. Off the charger (100%) at 7:30am, currently 11:45am and I'm at 39% remaining. And the phone has just been sitting at my desk all morning.. no calls, no texts, haven't even taken it out of standby since I got up.

I just did the battery tweak (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39966), but I know I didn't have that before and my battery life was more stable than this. We'll see how it goes.
It's now the next day since applying the battery tweak, and I'm doing better than I did yesterday (7:30am to 11:00am, 2 phone calls, 82% battery remains). Hopefully it holds through the rest of the day. As long as I can get a full day of light usage out of the phone before having to put it on the charger, I'm okay.

On that note, I'm totally jealous of the battery life in my wife's Blackberry.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

riley - Somehow, hardreset has fixed the mail tab issue. Just posting the update, thanks for the help dude.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

vincemash is keeping up the good workvincemash is keeping up the good work

is there any easy way to add a phone keypad sip to this rom?
Old 09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

amathophobia is a n00b

love this rom! on problem though. i've got it running on my sprint diamond on verizon with gc's vzw mms cab installed and i can send but not recieve mms. any ideas. i've searched and tried everything to no avail.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

jaypr9 is just getting started

Anyone know how I change the shortcut on the home screen? Right now theres just Calendar. How do I add or change it?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

gianmarco is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianmarco View Post
Not sure if this has been posted, but:

Any way to get it to vibrate on phone call connect? I don't see that option anymore in WM6.5......
Anyone with any thoughts on this?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
It's now the next day since applying the battery tweak, and I'm doing better than I did yesterday (7:30am to 11:00am, 2 phone calls, 82% battery remains). Hopefully it holds through the rest of the day. As long as I can get a full day of light usage out of the phone before having to put it on the charger, I'm okay.

On that note, I'm totally jealous of the battery life in my wife's Blackberry.
Okay, looks like I'm going to have to leave Energy for a little while. My battery was doing pretty well before lunch, but I hadn't touched my phone all day since then and when I went to check the battery after work the phone was off. I had to pop off the case and poke the reset button to get it to come back on, and it came back with around 28% battery life remaining.

I have no idea how long it had been off, and aside from the 2 short calls this morning, it's just been sitting on my desk doing nothing all day long. Since other people aren't reporting the same issues, and I know I didn't have these problems with other ROMs in the past, I'm guessing it's a combination of the ROM and my environment. Sprint service is so poor here that I have to use an Airave just to make calls, so that may have something to do with it. I don't really know.

Back to the drawing board, I guess. Sigh.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development