PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
Hows the battery life on Enerygy, I love the look but Im not sure if it will throughout the day.
after the battery reg edit..i noticed a big increase in battery life. i used have bad battery life on previous energyroms..this one is holding up quite well.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

gianmarco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
Alright thanks. This will have to do.
The easier thing is to turn off the reminder sound. Then no need to worry about it.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

gianmarco is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
after the battery reg edit..i noticed a big increase in battery life. i used have bad battery life on previous energyroms..this one is holding up quite well.
What's the battery reg edit?
Old 09-07-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
is this reg edit in the rom already or would I have to manually do this?
Old 09-07-2009, 02:49 PM
N00b

theToucan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianmarco View Post
The easier thing is to turn off the reminder sound. Then no need to worry about it.
If I do this, the alarm still goes off for only a second and then nothing happens.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:55 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

garreTT008 is a n00b

The battery regedit is manual, download PHM Registry editor "the cab" and install it on your phone and change it that way.

Battery tweak thanks for the post whatthefunk! you need to edit your registry so it doesn't poll the battery as often, reducing power used giving you better battery life. thanks to Juicy for original thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39966

Next, where is the slide to unlock? I'm not finding it in this rom version? Also, it seems to be A LOT slower... Any ideas why? Downloaded and installed clean ram etc and it's still very slow.

Last edited by garreTT008; 09-07-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

Hey guys is there a quick way to get to Call History? So far the fastest flow I've found is the following. Hit the Call Answer button on the bottom left of the phone > Menu > Call History. In the stock ROM there's a Call History link right below the clock. Is there a CAB / regedit that would add that? Thanks!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
N00b

theToucan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdomain View Post
Hey guys is there a quick way to get to Call History? So far the fastest flow I've found is the following. Hit the Call Answer button on the bottom left of the phone > Menu > Call History. In the stock ROM there's a Call History link right below the clock. Is there a CAB / regedit that would add that? Thanks!
Press the Clock > call history icon at the bottom (3rd over)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketgamer View Post
Has the below mentioned battery tweak been applied to this Rom, or do users need to manually do this themselves?

Battery tweak thanks for the post whatthefunk! you need to edit your registry so it doesn't poll the battery as often, reducing power used giving you better battery life. thanks to Juicy for original thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39966
this battery edit..
Old 09-07-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gianmarco is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by garreTT008 View Post
The battery regedit is manual, download PHM Registry editor "the cab" and install it on your phone and change it that way.

Next, where is the slide to unlock? I'm not finding it in this rom version? Also, it seems to be A LOT slower... Any ideas why? Downloaded and installed clean ram etc and it's still very slow.
Agreed, overall this ROM seems considerably slower than the previous versions. Also missing the slide to unlock for phone calls. Also, what happened to the rapid charge option for battery?

Last edited by gianmarco; 09-07-2009 at 05:31 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development