PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

neo3d is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Glad to see an updated release! Does Bluetooth work with cars? Is the battery drain issue fixed?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

neo3d is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz123 View Post
Hi guys,
I just tried this new ROM and I notice that the random keyboard freeze is still there. I was hoping it would be fixed in this version. I still love this ROM though..
That sucks. Have you tried Bluetooth sync w/your car yet?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

theToucan is just getting started

I'm having an issue with the alarm were it goes off at the right time, but it just plays the alarm tone for a second, then vibrates for a few more. Is there a way to fix this? I searched and did see that this was or is a problem with MightyROM for at least a couple people too.Thanks!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

updated OldManilla version has been posted on hotfile as well in case anyone uses it.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
When looking at the call log - or the history in the dialer, it used to be possible to select a contact, and when pressing left/right on the d-pad, alternate numbers/info could be selected (i.e. email/txt/mobile/work, etc).

I'm probably just too stupid to find the switch for this, but is there a something simple I'm missing?
Flashed my TP with the 9/6 release as well, and now both don't allow the toggle from the history/recent calls view. Anyone?
Old 09-07-2009, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
I'm having an issue with the alarm were it goes off at the right time, but it just plays the alarm tone for a second, then vibrates for a few more. Is there a way to fix this? I searched and did see that this was or is a problem with MightyROM for at least a couple people too.Thanks!

A quick fix i noticed is to go into Sounds & notifications setting and set your reminder sound to match the alarm (ie. snooze). Make sure you set reminder message to pop up on the screen too. Not the best answer, but it does work with the snooze/dismiss feature quite well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

pocketgamer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
Same. However, it worked out fine for me, because it then just used my notifications sound, which is what I wanted in the first place.

Can anyone tell me if the battery life registry tweak has been applied to this Rom?
Old 09-07-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketgamer View Post
Same. However, it worked out fine for me, because it then just used my notifications sound, which is what I wanted in the first place.

Can anyone tell me if the battery life registry tweak has been applied to this Rom?
If you mean the polling tweak, then no. It's still at 5000 instead of the 20000 recommended by Juicy.

Also, backlight is not set to auto. So, that's something else you might want to change.

Hit me with some THANKS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Hows the battery life on Energy, I love the look but Im not sure if it will throughout the day.

Last edited by dreamer3kx; 09-07-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 PM
N00b

theToucan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrmedia View Post
A quick fix i noticed is to go into Sounds & notifications setting and set your reminder sound to match the alarm (ie. snooze). Make sure you set reminder message to pop up on the screen too. Not the best answer, but it does work with the snooze/dismiss feature quite well.
Alright thanks. This will have to do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development