PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Anybody else having a problem with the download link?

Just shows 'Empty Folder' when I click over.

TIA.

EDIT: Works now, sorry for my clutter...

Last edited by kidFromBigD; 09-07-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thats cool man! I bet he probably blocked im since he got blasted when he asked for beta testers for his gsm tp and cdma tp roms. I'm sure he would appreciate this greatly
Cool, Riley.

Well, here's the first file that I got uploaded. I'll update this once I get the other files on the server.

http://lifeisasketch.com/files/EnergyROM VICTOR 20090906 Standard.rar

http://lifeisasketch.com/files/EnergyROM VICTOR 20090906 Titanium.rar

http://lifeisasketch.com/files/EnergyROM VICTOR 20090906 OldManila.rar

Also, NRG, if you want me to take this down, just give the word.

Hit me with some THANKS!

Last edited by mercado79; 09-07-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added 3rd EnergyROM file.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Globe

wencyv is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to wencyv

is this for HTC diamond or for HTC diamond pro? please.....

thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2009, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wencyv View Post
is this for HTC diamond or for HTC diamond pro? please.....

thanks in advance
HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Old 09-07-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

'Tactile' response doesn't work for me. Even when I changed the settings under 'Touch Options' to vibrate when keys are touched it does nothing. Does anyone have a similar problem or should I flash to stock/hard reset?

Where are the options to change the phone settings? I'm looking for the one that enables vibrate on connect. However I cannot find it under Start/Settings/Personal/Phone, it brings up the Phone control panel, but those settings were either removed or moved to another panel.

Other than that, GREAT ROM! There is that 'freeze' bug when using manila/SMS/typing, but it doesn't last long.

EDIT: OK so I just noticed the icon of the key that should pop up when you are pressing a key in, doesn't pop up. I'm guessing its a bad flash. Going back to stock and trying a re-flash, will let you guys know. It's probably just me having keyboard issues.

EDIT#2: OK, keyboard pop-up icons fixed itself after a soft-reset, still no vibrate on touch. However, the pop-up icons go away after a while, weird. I'm certain it's a bad flash.

Last edited by robsta; 09-07-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

Not sure if it hotfile pulling the files. I first seen it on my phone, but only standard was there for the tp. Got on pc and all 3 files were there 10 min later, was in middle of downloading titanium for the tp and lost net connection, went back and hotfile said all were gone, then later they were back. Downloading titanuim for the diamond now (@ 20 kb/sec) and haven't flashed pro yet.

Thanks energy. Hoped you didn't give out on us since the gsm tp2 was launched and you made a rom for that while waiting on the unlocker to be released. Pleased to see you back.

Time to go flash my pro.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
'Tactile' response doesn't work for me. Even when I changed the settings under 'Touch Options' to vibrate when keys are touched it does nothing. Does anyone have a similar problem or should I flash to stock/hard reset?

Where are the options to change the phone settings? I'm looking for the one that enables vibrate on connect. However I cannot find it under Start/Settings/Personal/Phone, it brings up the Phone control panel, but those settings were either removed or moved to another panel.

Other than that, GREAT ROM! There is that 'freeze' bug when using manila/SMS/typing, but it doesn't last long.

EDIT: OK so I just noticed the icon of the key that should pop up when you are pressing a key in, doesn't pop up. I'm guessing its a bad flash. Going back to stock and trying a re-flash, will let you guys know. It's probably just me having keyboard issues.

EDIT#2: OK, keyboard pop-up icons fixed itself after a soft-reset, still no vibrate on touch. However, the pop-up icons go away after a while, weird. I'm certain it's a bad flash.
My keyboard would not vibrate either, so it is probably not a bad flash. I just installed touch response as a temporary fix.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB (310.5 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Current Radio: ___
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
My keyboard would not vibrate either, so it is probably not a bad flash. I just installed touch response as a temporary fix.
Yep, did a flash to stock, back to EnergyROM, and then hard-reset but still no vibrate on touch.

Still having the keyboard icon pop-up issue. However, I think enabling "Touch on Vibrate" through 'Touch Options' is what causes the icons that pop-up while typing to disappear. It doesn't happen instantly, but after a couple text messages it causes those pop-ups not to appear. So you can't know really what letter you are pressing until it appears in the text box. The problem goes away when you soft-reset, and then it reappears after using the keyboard a little bit.

This problem doesn't occur when 'Touch on Vibrate' is left un-checked and you use Touch Response (if you want the vibration on touch feature).

Thanks for the cab, flickmaker! Works great!

Last edited by robsta; 09-07-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

gianmarco is a n00b

I'm not sure why and maybe it was explained, but didn't there used to be 4 versions? I love the full version with the new manila AND titanium but I HATE the Tachi dialer.

Is there any way to get the standard version but with the regular dialer? One of the previous ROMs had this and I prefer that option so much better. This Tachi dialer simply is way too buggy, particularly trying to end a call that was accidentally pressed before it goes through.

ETA--Also, my outlook from work forces me to use a PIN and automatically locks. Previous version had a much nicer skin for the lock screen. This new skin is much harder to see when #'s are punched in and also doesn't seem as responsive (much like the windows stock version). Is there a way to change it back to that previous version?

Last edited by gianmarco; 09-07-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

When looking at the call log - or the history in the dialer, it used to be possible to select a contact, and when pressing left/right on the d-pad, alternate numbers/info could be selected (i.e. email/txt/mobile/work, etc).

I'm probably just too stupid to find the switch for this, but is there a something simple I'm missing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development